West Coast Story

***

***

***

CDC'S POV

Excuse me, miss, when you're done with that order, I'm gonna need an extra-large chocolate and an extra-large dairy-free strawberry for my girlfriend because she's lactose intolerant, I said.

Oh, I don't work here, the girl said.

huh, I said as she bumps into me.

Oh, my gosh. I know you. You're...you're.., the girl trailed off as I stand next to my poster.

Him? Chad Dylan Cooper, I said pointing to my poster as I posed like my poster.

You're Mackenzie on MacKenzie Falls, the girl said.

And apparently, you're Madge, I said.

Yes. No, no. Madge is my waitress character. And all of this belongs to Madge too. Hi, I'm Sonny, the girl said as she gestures to the outfit and holds out her hand.

Sonny, that's a nice name, I said as I wrote on my headshot as Madelyn approached.

Chaddykins, what's taking so long to get my Froyo-You!, Madelyn said as she cuts herself off as her eyes widened as she notices Sonny.

Oh no, Sonny mutters as she nervously smiles at Madelyn.

Oh, wait, do you two know each other?, I said as Madelyn scowls at Sonny.

Unfortunately. We were former castmates on my old show, So Random!, but that's when she caused me to quit! So, I don't want to see her talking to you, Madelyn said.

Oh, she's the one that made you quit?, I said as Madelyn notices one of the Froyos had a dairy free sign on it and picked it up.

Chad Dylan Cooper is your boyfriend?, Sonny said as Madelyn glared at her.

Of course he is, he's the most handsomest, sweetest and coolest boyfriend ever, Madelyn said as she kisses my cheek as I picked up the tray of Froyos.

We gotta go, later!, I said as Madelyn turns round to Sonny with a smirk.

Oh, and uh, thanks for the Froyos!, Madelyn said as we both walk away from her.

***

SO RANDOM'S POV

Oh, I'm too quick. Bow-chick-a-wow-wow, Nico said as he and Grady were play fighting as Sonny walked in with melted Froyos on a tray.

Sorry, I'm late. Here you go, Sonny said as she handed out the froyos and burritos.