Y/N : Mmm..Actually he has a partner..and the partner is me..Right Hee???(I said while clinging on to his hand)

Heeseung : But you said you won't—(I cutted him off with speaking again)

Y/N : So girl please leave *smiles sarcastically....(As soon as she left I let go of his hand & stared at him.He looked at me with a confused face)

HEESEUNG's POV

Jay : Wht just happend???

Jake : I smell someone is burning (he said teasingly)

Sunghoon: Hey..Jake..I can smell it from Y/N... (with that they did a high five..)

Jay : Looks like someone is jealous..Oooooo...

(I let out a chuckle and looked at her..her face is getting red ...Cute )

Eun Soo: Y/N...Ohoo..Y/N...I can't believe (she can't stop laughing )

Aera : So Possessive Girl..Uwuuu..

(I can't believe it too..She is possessive???She is jealous too ..Aish this is going crazy)

Sunghoon : Tell me the truth madam Y/N...You are jealous right???

Y/N : No I'm not jealous .. I'm the one who is going with him..if she'll go with hee... I don't have a partner..That's why I stopped her..Now we have to go let's talk about this later..

(So she wasn't jealous???Sigh* )

Heeseung: Y/N is correct...let's go Y/N..& I promise I only go with you...Ok???Happy now??? (I saw her cheeks are getting red)

Time skipped

@ Prom Party 🎉

(Still HEESEUNG's POV)

(I was waiting at outside for Y/N)

Sunghoon : Waiting for Y/N???

Heeseung: Yh..You can go..I'll come with her

Sunghoon : Hmmmm...

(After few minutes someone tapped my shoulder & I turn around to see who it was??My eyes got widened after seeing that..Is this even real???)

Y/N : YAHHH!!! LEE HEESEUNG!!!!Come to your sense (she said while shaking me..I was too stunned to speak..She looks so gorgeous..)

Heeseung : Huh??O-Oh A-Ahh..Umm..Y-you came?? *smiles awkwardly

Y/N : What happened to you ???Anyway Am I looking good???after a long time I wore a this kind of dress..

(A/N : She was waiting for a comment..but all he did was staring at her )

Heeseung : Mmmm..Yh...You look good

Y/N : Oh my gad..this guy..YAHHH!!!! *while mimicking Him "Mmm..Yh...You look good" go & Find that girl.. I'm leaving ..Hum..(she said while pouting)

Heeseung : Ok ok I'm sorry..Let's go (HEESEUNG!!!! control yourself....I said to myself)

Y/N ' s POV
(Is he mad at me ???I didn't do anything...Aishh...Idk)