AMUSEMENT PARK

Y/N:-Hee..

Heeseung:-Mmm..(I said while looking at her)

Y/N:-I-I'm s-sorry...

Heeseung:-Why??? Why are you saying sorry???Mmm??

Y/N:-For not telling you about my past..You still helped me that time ..I'm so sorry Hee..And thank you so much for being with me

Heeseung:-Aishh..Eyyy..You're a very important person to me..you hv changed me I'm laughing so much thanks to you..I'm living a joyful life thanks to you..

Y/N:-Hmmm.. smile*

Heeseung:-So..can I ask something??

Y/N:-What???I know you have multiple questions...ask anything Hee *smile

Heeseung:-Is he really ur ex boyfriend??What happend??I mean I heard ur conversation..sorry for that—

Y/N:-Hey..Don't be sorry..it's a good thing you heard that ..I don't know whether you remember this..I told the other day I'm not in a mood while chatting with you..You thought it was because of you??But it's not

Heeseung:-Hmmm??...So..Then..What's the reason

Y/N:-Accidentally I met him that day after college ..He scolded me & Told many bad things about me Like today..But I hadn't courage to argue with him..So I stayed silently..but I don't know why??Today I told him everything that I wanted to tell him..But..

Heeseung:-But??why??

Y/N:-I feel like I'm a bad person..The persons I love..always leave me...I don't know why??but Everyday I'm the one who get hurt..So I don't like to get more closer to anyone..I know you had a question why I don't like to start a relationship..bcz others also had the same question...So this is the reason...I'm scared of love..

Heeseung:-But Y/N...All Boys aren't the same..and also remember this...you're not a bad person..you're the  bravest and the best girl I've met in my life.Remember this too..I won't leave you..I'll always stay by your side..Got it???(I said while ruffling her hair...)

Y/N:-YAHH!!!STOP!!!

Heeseung:- I Can't..(I said and tucked my tongue suddenly Y/N got a call)

Y/N:-Oh..It's mom...wait a moment (I nodded)

Y/N's POV

OTP 📞

Y/N:-Yes Mom...

Y/N's mom :-Baby...Did u get ur exam results??

Y/N:-Aigoo..Mom..I was about to surprise you ..But it didn't work..As usual your daughter is the first...(I said proudly)

Y/N's mom:-Omoo...My good girl..What about Heeseung??

Y/N:-Mom...is he your son or something???He is next to me ask from him (I said with a mad tone)

Y/N's mom:-Ohh..Give the phone to him

Y/N:-Here..Your beloved mom is calling you..(I rolled my eyes..& turned on the speaker)
He is listening mom...

Heeseung:-Hello mom...How are you??