Part 6

Time skip ⏭

You and the Bonten executives were in a mansion where all of you would stay in Russia. It was significantly over the top with expensive things.

You were crawling on the floor, wandering around, looking in at everything, and breaking things in your way. ( like vases and other household decorations) some people were hired to watch you and follow you around but were scared to make you upset while Bonten was there so that they would clean up the mess.

Eventually, when you were done exploring, you returned to where everyone else was and got Ran to pick you up so you could sit with everyone while they talked about business.

You were sitting there watching them talk when they all had to leave, so they handed you to one of the three ladies hired to babysit you. ( yes 3, because you were a handful)

You looked up at the lady with a Who the fuck are you look as she just looked back at you. You started making baby noises, trying to talk to her. But she ignored you and sat you down while she and the other two people were on their phones, missing you.

You were so pissed off. You always had someone you could play with, but all three of them wouldn't even look at you after everyone left. You started to think of ideas to get them to pay attention.

That's when you thought of an idea. You saw their drinks on the coffee table, so you crawled over to the cups and pushed them onto the floor, making them spill.

They all got up as two of them rushed to grab stuff to clean up with while the other picked you up angrily and gave you a spanking. And sat you in your high chair and buckled you in, saying you were in time out. (Like you could understand what that was)

You were ugly, crying by all of this as they cleaned up the mess and sat back on the couch. You were still crying as they continued to ignore you.

Thirty minutes passed, and your body felt tired, so you fell asleep hungry in the chair.

Authors notes 📝

Get ready for the next chapter Sanzu going to be pissed 😂

I hope you liked the chapter 😊