haruyoung / / i like you

Start from the beginning

“I’m kind of nervous actually.” Doyoung blurted out his thoughts and immediately regretted. Haruto just smiled at the latter and looked in front of him again. “I’m sure that you’ll do your best! Just don’t think of the audience, act how you do while practicing with me.” Doyoung nodded and gave him a small yet pretty smile.

“Thanks for walking me to my house, Haruto” Doyoung smiled but a kiss landed on his forehead.

His eyes widened, but the latter had a completely calm look. “Is it normal for him to kiss his friend’s forehead?” Doyoung wondered to yourself. “See you tomorrow then.” And saying so Haruto took off leaving Doyoung completely shook in his place.

-

Finally it was the big day Doyoung was waiting for. Nothing could go wrong after practicing so hard, right? With this thought he prepared himself for this upcoming event.

Doyoung finally got out from the make-up room. He looked around and finally found Haruto done  with his hair and make-up. He looked at the shorter male and his eyes lit up, “You look so pretty.” Doyoung chuckled and said, “You don’t look so bad yourself too.”
Honestly Doyoung wanted to shower the latter with compliments. He was just looking so good! But the Korean boy controlled himself somehow.

Haruto smiled a bit before saying, “Nervous much?”

Doyoung slightly nodded, sticking out his tongue. Haruto leaned down a bit and kissed the milky skin of Doyoung’s forehead once again. But this time he became shy too.

“Here I planted a kiss on your forehead, nothing will go wrong.” Doyoung smiled innocently at this, with pink-tinted cheeks and showed Haruto a thumbs up.

He smiled and said a small ‘Good luck’. They then went to a last minute check-up.

And at last it was time to go to the stage and act. Doyoung took a deep breath and put on a beautiful smile before facing the audience.

The whole act was going pretty good and finally it was time for the confession scene. Doyoung was going crazy already from the thought of kissing the boy standing in front of him.

“I like you.” These words coming from Haruto’s mouth made Doyoung surprised. But after a while, a big smile was seen on his face. The taller male started coming closer and Doyoung closed his eyes. His breath fell on Doyoung’s lips. And after a while Doyoung felt a soft pair of lips on his own ones.

Doyoung never thought kissing someone would be this magical. The way Haruto moved his lips perfectly with Doyoung gave the latter butterflies. And honestly it didn’t feel like you they were acting. It somehow felt like the kiss was mixed with an actual feeling rather than just a act.
He pulled away after a while and both of them smiled at each other.
Everyone clapped and threw compliments. The males bowed and finally went to the backstage.

After getting changed, Doyoung went out and saw Haruto waiting for him.

“We did it!” Haruto cheerfully said and hugged the other boy. Doyoung laughed a bit and broke the hug. “It was a really fun experience honestly! And the kiss felt like it was coming from an actual feeling!” He randomly blurted out but seeing Haruto’s shy expression and a cheeky smile, the elder realized what he said.

Doyoung scratched his head and laughed a bit. The taller one looked at him and held both of Doyoung's hands in his own ones.

“Do you know why the kiss felt like it?” He asked as Doyoung was dumb-founded. “Why?” He asked back, even curious himself. “Cause it did come from an actual feeling.” Haruto spoke as his pearly eyes were sparkling.

Doyoung kept silent for a few second before laughing, “You love to joke around so much, Haruto!” But the said boy didn't show any other expressions than the straight serious face he had.

“I’m not joking.” He paused, “I like you. I really do.” Doyoung still had the puzzled expression, “For real?” He asked making Haruto nod “This isn’t a prank right?” He asked and Haruto nodded again, still not letting go off the Korean male's hand.

“Ah..” Only this left Doyoung's lips as he was still in pure shock. Haruto let go off him at that and said, “It’s okay, I understand that you don’t feel the same.” He smiled and was about to go but Doyoung quickly stopped him by holding his wrist.

“You can’t just assume that I don’t feel the same.” Doyoung spoke shyly.
“You like me too?” Haruto asked, turning around as Doyoung gave him a really slight and shy nod. The Japanese cooed at the latter's unbearable cuteness and pulled him in a soft hug.
Haruto hid his face in the crook of Doyoung’s neck and said, “I got sad for a second.” Doyoung smiled and patted his back.

Haruto then broke the hug and looked at Doyoung’s twinkling eyes. The shorter felt butterflies swarming in his stomach just by Haruto's loving stare. And in an instant Doyoung felt a pair of lips on his own ones, this time with more passion.

// ☆ //

The first oneshot of this book ! Even if it's really simple, I kind off find it cute uwu

I promise tho, the next ones will be more interesting ! Next I will most probably write a dohoon one so yeah <3 stay healthy ^^