haruyoung / / i like you

“I like you

“I like you.” Doyoung looked at the boy, recognized as Haruto with surprise evident in his pearly eyes. And after a while, his lips formed a magnificent smile.

Haruto slowly started coming closer to the shorter male and he closed his pretty eyes giving him the permission. The Japanese boy smiled a bit before closing his eyes as well. Doyoung could feel the other's hot breath on his lips. And that moment he pushed the boy in front of him.

“We don’t have to practice the kiss I think.” Doyoung awkwardly scratched the back of his head as Haruto nodded. “Sure.”

“You wanna grab something to eat?” The taller one asked in order to break the awkwardness between the two of them. Doyoung nodded and followed him out of the rehearsal room.

Honestly it was already giving Doyoung chills having the thought that he had to kiss Watanabe Haruto for the drama they were gonna perform in front of a bunch of audience. But he still couldn’t believe he was gonna be playing the lead role with school’s heartthrob. Practicing with Haruto made him realize how he isn’t a bit like how Doyoung thought he was.

He was pretty fun to be with and wasn’t a playboy. Doyoung honestly wondered why he hated the latter at first, he’s actually a nice person. But Doyoung obviously couldn’t deny the fact that he gives him butterflies.

As they headed out of the rehearsal room, Doyoung's eyes caught how Haruto’s admirers were waiting for him with snacks and stuffs. They were cheering ‘fighting' for the said boy. Some were throwing glares at Doyoung seeing their closeness while walking. He felt uncomfortable and thus, he held Haruto’s long sleeve.

Haruto noticed the shorter male and shot Doyoung a reassuring smile. His smile was heavenly. No wonder he had so many people drooling over him.
“Don’t be scared, they won’t do anything to you. I’m here.” Haruto said out in a calming tone intertwining his hand with Doyoung's. And this act made Doyoung’s cheeks pink-tinted which didn’t go unnoticed by the latter. Though he didn’t say anything just chuckled.

They entered a boba tea shop together and stood in the line.

“Haruto oppa, here you can have this! I’ll stand in the line again.” A fan girl of him offered him her boba. Doyoung saw how politely he declined her. That’s what he liked about Haruto, he was always polite.

He looked behind and saw the elder one staring at him. Doyoung immediately looked away and coughed.

Finally getting their boba tea, they got out of the shop. “Honestly, you should’ve let me pay.” Doyoung said, sulking a bit. The other laughed and patted his head. “It’s alright, a treat from me won’t hurt.” Haruto laughed and continued walking.