☠ Zenon Zogratis • Obedience ☠

The Dark Triad sat around the vast palace dining table. It was their daily ritual to meet up once a day and to discuss their plans together – that way all of them were on the same page when it came to their current progress.

Generally speaking these meetings were top secret. Not even the Dark Disciples were permitted to attend. And yet there was one exception to this rule.

You were the only person allowed to go in and out of the room during this time. Anyone other than you would be severely punished.

The reason behind this was that they needed a butler, and for a reason you knew not, you were selected for this honorable role. You were merely a servant in the house of Zogratis. In fact, you weren't even a Dark Disciple and yet you were still chosen. It baffled you to no end, but who were you to argue with the lords of the house?

You were stationed behind the large and imposing double doors to the room. You had your hands in front of you and you were wearing your usual pokerface. Originally you were from a noble house in the Spade Kingdom, but ever since the Zogratis siblings came to power your family had been taken in as the palace guards.

However, unfortunately you were the only remaining survivor at this point in time. The rest had met rather despicable ends at the hands of the rulers.

You felt the magic sigil you had heat up in your pocket. It signified that one of the siblings wished for your presence and without hesitation you strode into their room.

Unlike the rest of your family you never did resist against them. And perhaps that was the reason you were allowed to live.

"(Y/nnnnn)." Vanica whined from the opposite side of the room. "Can you get me some more wine? I'm boreeeeed!"

You nodded at her request. You went to retrieve her drink immediately and returned no longer than a second later. The female watched as you poured the wine into her empty glass. She stared at your every action with a weird fascination.

"You know." She started, turning to her siblings. "I can definitely see why Zenon would recommend her for us. She's very good at following orders."

She then turned to you with a mischievously dark expression.

"Say, do you think you could act rebellious sometimes (y/n)? I would love to be the one to punish you~" Vanica broke off into hysterical laughter. Just imagining seeing your terrified expression was enough to make her fantasies reel through her mind.

You didn't reply. You were about to walk away when suddenly, a hand grasped your wrist tightly, preventing you from moving.

"Hey.... why don't I do just that? There's no need for me to wait for you to become interesting. I'll just make you interesting!"

Your heart accelerated at what she was implying. You couldn't see any clear way to get out of this situation. You knew perfectly well that you could be murdered on the spot for any kind of resistance, but you also weren't sure if following her orders would ensure a better outcome.

You were stuck for an answer. You didn't know what to do and it was making you panic a little on the inside.

And then, as though answering your prayers someone spoke up for you. You were kind of surprised that this was the case, because usually none of the servants had a voice in the palace.

"Leave her be, Vanica. She's here to do her job. We don't have a replacement so it's best if she remained in one piece."

The female pouted at the youngest brother. She crossed her arms childishly.

"But anyone can do the job of a server!" She protested. "Let me have her! I want her to play with!"

You could see Zenon slowly growing furious under his emotionless mask. For some reason Vanica's persistence was playing on his nerves. You weren't sure why that was the case, but it was apparent that he wished for you to survive the night.

You could feel his wrath slowly begin to unravel, however, before the situation could get out of hand Dante raised his hand. Both siblings looked up at him from their little spat. They were now giving him their full attention.

"How about we dismiss the meeting for today? I take it we already discussed everything we wished?" He asked. Both of the siblings looked at each other and nodded their heads.

Vanica had let go of your hand at this stage. She was still sulking about not having her way with you but she left you alone anyways. In that moment, you truly thanked your lucky stars that Zenon spoke up for you.

You began clearing the table as soon as the siblings departed. You were alone in the room, or so you thought. You were about to put the wine glasses onto the tray, when suddenly you felt a presence right next to you.

You jumped a little, feeling a large hand touch your arm. Staring up to your side, you were shocked to find none other than Zenon standing there. His face was as still as ever and yet his icy blue eyes were intense as they looked at you.

You didn't know what he was still doing in the dining room. His close proximity made you a little bit nervous.

"Lord... Zenon?"

His hand traced up your arm and towards the side of your face. He held your cheek in his cold palm. His rough thumb subtly traced your bottom lip.

You were shocked by what he was doing, but what he did next ultimately sent your heart into a beating frenzy.

Before you could reply he suddenly leaned in and claimed your lips. The kiss was surprisingly gentle, and despite his hand's cold temperature the gesture sent a wave of fire right down to your core. Zenon seemed very cautious with you, almost as though he was experimenting.

Your eyes were closed when he pulled away from you. His other arm slowly wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Zenon leaned his head forward. Your breath hitched when you felt his mouth near your ear.

"You're my plaything (y/n). My sister can't have you. Is that clear?" He whispered, slowly caressing your waist.

As much as you knew you shouldn't, you couldn't bring yourself to decline. You were never rebellious. The option never even crossed your mind. And yet in that moment, all you wanted to do was oblige by Zenon's wishes. Even though it was forbidden for servants to have affairs with their lords.

You looked up at him and nodded obediently.

"Yes. I understand."

Something sparked in Zenon's cold heart when he heard you say that. He lifted you onto the table and wrapped your legs around his torso. You couldn't help but shiver at the borderline predatory glance he gained at your words.

"Good." He said kissing your neck. "That makes two of us."

.....

A/N

These oneshots just keep getting longer and longer lmao.
Hope you enjoyed!