Chapter 12~Rooms

George POV

I woke up In the lobby to see a paper taped on the table.  It was a chart that showed Rooms and Niki's room was checked of. I looked at tit and to see Bad's room was next, I started walking finding the room that said Bad. I eventually found it and knocked 3 times.

"Come in"

I entered " Aww I guess the paper did work come on in" he said while patting the bed. His room was interesting. It was red and black. 

"So I'm Darryl but you can call me Bad! I love muffins and guess what, since you with me your gonna be baking Muffins!"

My ears perked up and I said "Really!" "yup" he said. "Follow me we are going to the main kitchen" he said while dragging me to the 'main' kitchen. How many kitchens does he have. He grabbed the ingredients and lad it on the counter and started reading the Instructions. 

We started making them and we put them in the oven. We created Strawberry favorite muffins and I took one and started eating it. I was awesome. 

"How do you know how to bake muffins that are so good."

"Its my passion, and also now you've met most of us and me and Niki personally, we are having a movie night with everyone at the theater. Also its horror" he said

That made my heart drop. The only ones I watched were PG-13 horror stuff with dream now its a mature horror game.

"Oh its 7pm lets go we got to get ready here's your PJs dream told me to give you." he said while handing me my clothing

I was in my PJs and we walked to the theater, again how rich is he. " Come on George " said dream. But I just stopped, He was not wearing his mask. He looked handsome with his piss colored eyes but his freckles and dirty blond hair was awesome. "Oh and you get see my face also your siting next to me" I started following and we sat at are seats and it was the conjuring.

Every time a jump scare happened I would cuddle closer to dream. At this point I was on him. He hugged me and once the movie was done we-I mean he got up and I was piggyback riding him until I was dropped onto something soft and I cuddled in and fell asleep.

__________________________

400 words

BRUH IT HAS BEEN LIKE A DAY AND 104 READS WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK!

Also Shoutout to Sara she wanted to be mentioned-I did this during French class hehe