ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟠: The Next Chapter

a loud sigh escapes y/n's lips when she's standing in front of a huge door, a door that leads to a new chapter of her life. one that she wishes shouldn't of have happened, but a new chapter that is needed.

she opens the door and walks into the room. twenty pairs of eyes focus on her. a few people widen their eyes, and to others their mouth falls wide open.

"hello students, please welcome y/n l/n. she's a new student and will be with you from now on. she transferred from ketsubutsu to u.a high school. hope you'll all make her feel welcomed."

"oi, the analysing bitch is in our class?"

"bakugo, watch your words!"

y/n looks up and smiles at bakugo, "good to see you in person, soft boy."

bakugo's cheeks redden and he looks away. he mumbles some words while he slides down in his chair, shaking his head.

"you never told me you were transferring to u.a y/n!"

denki stands up from his chair and points at y/n, "i feel betrayed!"

denki puts on a whole show, dramatically falling down on his chair and moving his hand on his forehead, leaning his head back. "how can i ever trust you again, my love?"

the whole class starts to laugh, including y/n.

aizawa can't help but smile shortly.

he's heard of what happened to the girl. one day she was just going to her hero work studies, and the other day she's left with no parents and an uncle she didn't know she had. that shouldn't happen to anyone, especially not this young.

the girl had learned a lot about her past life, probably wondering if it was all real. it just gets to aizawa's heart for some reason.

maybe it was the fact that his colleague, all might, came wandering in his classroom with sir nighteye behind him. they started talking and told him what happened during the battle. aizawa was there, but he didn't know it was y/n's mum that was the mastermind behind it all. he didn't know all the details.

but when sir nighteye told aizawa all the details he didn't know, it was like something snapped in his heart.

he knows she's just a student... but she works so hard to become a hero. all her life she thought she wasn't good enough, and to learn your mum is the reason why you didn't make it in the hero course is hard. it shattered so much of y/n's dreams. she's trained so hard as well just to come where she is now.

in the hero class of one of the best school's for heroes... all by herself.

but why the transfer of the young student, then?

you see, y/n has lived close to ketsubutsu her whole life. but now with her parents gone, and her living with nighteye, she doesn't live close to the school anymore. she's also training with aizawa and the binding cloths, so nighteye thought it would be a good idea for her to transfer to ua.

of course, it was over a talk with y/n. he asked his niece if she wanted to, and the girl nodded. it would be easier and she could just start a new chapter of her life.

ketsubutsu reminded her too much of her old life with her parents. it's a good school and she's going to miss her friends and teachers a whole lot. she's very grateful for anything that she learned at that school, but she just had to go. she had to leave the place and start somewhere new.

just start a new life and leave everything behind.

"alright class," aizawa finally says after having the class chatter for a bit, everyone saying their hi's and nice to meet you's to the girl.

everyone starts to listen to their teacher.

"as you may know, the school festival is coming close. now, this isn't one like the sports festival. this festival is for everyone at u.a, but also more for the classes that don't use their quirks like the hero courses do. the sports festival focuses mainly on the hero courses and has competitions with quirks, but the school festival focuses on many other things. it's a fun time for everyone, where you can create something fun with your class and have everyone look at it or experience it."

many chatters are heard again, and aizawa shushes them. "we need to come up with a plan what we're going to do. it can be anything, from a play to having a food stand. we have to all agree on it."

and more chatters are heard, again.

this time aizawa doesn't stop them. he looks at the students as they discuss various ideas they could do for the school festival.

and to be honest, even though it's not how he should teach the kids... he's fine with whatever they come up with.

as long as they're just going to have fun, it's all okay. they should have fun for once. after all that's happened, that's definitely what they deserve.

and it might be a good way for y/n to get close with her classmates and get her head off of the thoughts of her previous life.