Worker(bows):Mian (leaves)

Jimin(still crying)

Jiu:Hey dont cry okay. She gone. She wont come back.

Yoohyeon(Wipe his tears):You lets watch a movie okay?

Jiu:You want to watch Spiderman?

Jimin(nods and lays head on Jius shoulder)

Yoohyeon:Are you tired baby?

Jimin(shakes head no)

Jiu:Lets go back inside.

Yoohyeon opened the door and immediately went to put on Spiderman and made some smoothies. Jimim took a sip from his smoothie smiling and watched the movie Yoohyeon cuddle with Jiu before smiling.

Yoohyeon:I still havent forgot about tonight either. I promise that. Winter is coming to watch Jimin correct?

Jiu:Yes baby. Hey son tonight eomma and i will be leaving but i promise we will come back. Is that okay with you? It will be Winter and Siyeons daughter here.

Jimin:Ne ill be asleep with my headphones.

Yoohyeon:Actually we can stay but promose Eomma you'll have your headphones on all night?

Jimin:I always do.

Jiu:Wait why would he need that?

Yoohyeon:When is Winter coming?

Jiu:She on the way. Siyeon and Sua is too!

Jimin:Are we still getting lunch at 1:30pm?

Jiu:Of course (smiles)

Jimin(smiles):Yayy(watches movie)

Yoohyeon:Remember the preview i gave earlier? Thats why he will need it.

Jiu:We always kiss Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon(chuckles):I know. Just wait you'll see.

Yoohyeon looked at Jiu before leaning in to kiss her. Jiu responded kissing Yoohyeon back. Jiu hands went on Yoohyeon waist as Yoohyeon went around Jius neck. Jiu felt herself getting hot but pulled Yoohyeon onto her lap. Yoohyeon chuckled and stopped Jiu. After the movie ended there was a knock at the door and Jiu went to answer it.

Jiu:Ahh Winter Siyeon Sua and Siyeon daughter come in (closes and locks the door behind them)

Jimim(yawns):Appa can we have dinner later? Im sleepy and might sleep through lunch. I can set an alarm to wake up around 6:30pm.

Jiu:Rest for how long you need. We will wake you up okay? Sleep peacefully son (kisses his head)

Yoohyeon (Kisses Jimin cheek):Ill wake you up.

Jimim(smiles):Ne! (Leaves and sleeps with headphones on)

Siyeon:So this is my daughter Katrina.

Katrina:Hello!

Jiyoo:Hi!

Jiu:This is Jimins babysitter/teacher Winter. She teaches him art and helps him with writing.

Siyeon:We would stay but Sua and I made plans. Ia it okay for Katrina to stay here for a few hours?

Sua:They have plans Siyeon remember?

Yoohyeon:No its fine. Im sure Winter wouldn't mind someone here around her age.

Winter:Ne. I- i dont mind (blushing)

Siyeon:I owe you Jiu thanks.

Jiu:No problem.

Sua:Katrina text me if you need anything.

Katrina:Ne. Thank you.

Siyeon:See ya later kiddos. (Leave)

Sua:We are not together we are just going shopping for Siyeon new house. Thats all. (Leaves)

Yoohyeon:We'll be upstairs in our soundproof room.

Jiu:Why? We never go in there? Your being so confusing today.

Yoohyeon:You two can enjoy yourselves with anything.

Winter:Ne. Thank you.

Katrina:Thank you.

Jiu(still confused)

Yoohyeon:Come on Jiu. Lets leave them alone so they can get to know each other.

Winter(turns red and sits on the couch)

Katrina (sits on the couch)

Yoohyeon pulled Jiu into the sound proof roomand locked the door behind them. Yoohyeon climbed onto the bed and Jiu did as well and was about to turn on tv but Yoohyeon climbed onto Jiu lap immediately kissing her. Jiu kissed Yoohyeon back and slowly placed her hands around Yoohyeon neck. Yoohyeon bit Jius bottom lip before looking into Jius eyes.

Yoohyeon:Theres something i need to tell you amc these are the reasons why we haven't had sex (turns red)

Jiu:What is it?

Yoohyeon:Well i have a lot of kinks. They can be triggered extremely easily and fast. I cant control them. I wont tell you what they are your just going to have to find them on your own. (Looks at Jiu)

Jiu:Kinks? Thats the reason why? Baby theres nothing wrong with that.

Yoohyeon:We will see.

Jiu:Can we continue please?

Yoohyeon(laughs):Nope. Remember no rush.

Jiu(Nods):Yep... No rush...

Yoohyeon:And i said tonight. Its lunchtime. Ill need energy. What i have planned we both will need it. Now can i have a massage please (pouts)

Jiu:Yeah sure (starts massaging Yoohyeon)

Yoohyeon (Softly moans):Mmm. This feels so good.

Jiu(turns red):Its a massage.

Yoohyeon(smiles):I know