4. Split-up

Junghoon was jealous

Junghoon was jealous. He did not want the sick boy to take his place. Insecurity was making his judgement irrational but he did not care. Everything that came out of Taehyung's mouth did not make any sense to him. When Taehyung started telling the team about his plan Junghoon wanted to laugh on him but instead he cut him short saying....

"That is nothing but a stupid plan. "

"How so Junghoon? Would you like to explain." Jimin said with an annoyed expression. "Do you really think Kim would have had such a tight security for a pen drive containing the wrong information. I know we have to think before making a plan but it should also be realistic. He for once is living in an action drama." He said pointing an accusing finger towards Taehyung. 

"I agree with Junghoon." said Yoongi another sharpshooter of the team. "These roads in the map provide a direct link to the ports and highway. Also, none of the roads will corner them during the deal if the police comes after them. So, according to me they would definitely take the highlighted roads." "I agree with them." Jungkook said finally breaking his silence. He looked at Taehyung staring right into his soul.

Taehyung just peered at them and scoffed. "Then why don't you plan it separately." He said. He was getting tired. His body did now allow him to do much but the jerks in the team were not letting him complete his work. "I don't understand why you are not ready to give Taehyung a chance. I am surely disappointed in you Agent JK. I never thought you would do something like this." Mr. Lee said standing up from his seat. The way the agents were treating Taehyung was getting on his nerves and he knew that if this situation continued then this mission would definitely be a fail. He also saw how Taehyung appeared to be getting tired after working continuously for the day.

"I've decided to split you into two teams. Team Alpha will be lead by Jungkook and they will work according to Junghoon's strategy. Team Alpha star will be lead by Taehyung and will work according to his plan." Mr. Lee said deciding to do what seemed to be best in the hectic situation. "Now you all have the opportunity to choose the team yourself. Make a wise choice."

All the agents starting going towards either Jungkook or Taehyung. It did not take them long to divide themselves into two teams. Taehyung had Jimin, Namjoon, Hosoek, Jinyoung, Bogum, Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun in his team. He did not expect so many people to take his side but was happy nevertheless. Jungkook on the other hand had Junghoon, Jackson, Yugyeom, Suho, Yoongi ,Jin, Bambam, Seojun and Mark in his team. After the split-up Mr. Lee dismissed the meeting not wanting the tension in the air to grow thicker than it already was.

The next day

Jungkook and his team were sitting in the room assigned to them by Mr. Lee. They had already discussed the plan and right now the ravenette was thinking about a certain omega. Ever since he had seen Taehyung his mind was full of his thoughts. His big puppy eyes, beautiful pink lips and his fluffy hair. Jungkook could not take them out of his mind. His wolf felt a pull towards the boy but his big alpha ego was not ready to accept it. "Hyung I'm going to the cafeteria to have a drink." He said and went out of the room.

On the other hand, Taehyung and his team were ready with their plan. "Can I ask you something Taehyung?" Bogum said not being able to handle his curiosity any more. "Yes hyung." Taehyung said smiling. "Why do you think that the deal will take place through the roads that are not highlighted?"

Taehyung smiled. No one gave him a chance to explain his reasoning yesterday. So he was happy to know that his team was ready to listen to him. He cleared his throat and spoke. "If you look at the map carefully you will definitely see why I think that way. All the highlighted roads pass through either police stations or convenience stores. Also these roads have CCTVs at various points." He explained pointing towards the mentioned things on the map. "But if you look at these roads they are mostly empty. There are many blind spots and also a few of them have a shortcut to the forest. It is the best way for them to take the drugs without suspicion. Even if they somehow fail in taking the roads they can change their course to the forest."

"Oh my god! How can we not see that? It's clear they made this map to deceive us. You are a genius Taehyung." Jimin said and hugged Taehyung making him giggle. Taehyung was confident with his plan and his team was too. He knew that this time a certain True Blood was going to taste defeat. He smirked and said.

"Jungkook and his team are surely going to lose. "