5: Stay here with me

I was walking on the road all alone. The road is empty, just one two cars was passing. It feels uncomfortable to walk in heels,so i took off them and hold them in my hands.at first i was really frustrated and angry but now I'm feeling better here outside. I was just thinking about Taehyung. I don't know but i got frustrated whenever he is around me. I was just on my own,when a car stop in front of me. I look up to see who was it, it was suga. He come out of the car .

He was wearing a black shirt with black formal pant. His hair was perfect, i can see worry in his eyes.

suga: what are you...... What is on your dress?... It's blood or what?

Y/n: it's blood..... (run to him and hugged him tightly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga's pov

I was going back to home from work. When I saw someone familiar, my car headlight flash on her, it's  y/n. I got out of my car, she was looking hot, wait WTF is on her dress, it's blood or what.

suga: what are you...... What is on your dress?... It's blood or what?

Y/n: it's blood...

I was about to say something but she run to me and hugged me tightly, I want to make her feel better so i hugged her back. Her smell was so addictive, her skin was so soft. I don't know but i want to stop this moment, i can stay like this forever. With her. We never talk with each other before. After few minutes we broke the hug.

Suga: let's go (looking at my hand) omo your hands are bleeding... We should go hospital.

Y/n: no I'm alright thanks.

Suga: are you crazy, look at your hands your hands are bleeding.

I dragged her into the car,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At my home

Y/n pov

He was treating my hand, he was doing it gently.i was looking at his perfect face, his hands are bigger than my. His lips looks tasty, first time i notice .

Y/n: your hands are bigger than my...

Suga: (still focused on my hands) hmm..

Y/n: your eyes are beautiful too ..

Suga: hmm...

Y/n: and your lips.....

Suga: hmm...

Y/n: looking tasty...i want to taste it.. You are a full snacks..

Suga: it's ...it's getting .... Late i should get go... Now....

You hold his hand and getting closer to him,he was trying his best not to react and be cold.

Y/n: stay here with me

Suga: the.. The air here... Was... Was hot and uncomfortable... I can't stay here....

( run away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Suga's pov

I was treating her hand, and I can feel her hot eyes on me. She was continually looking at me, uff i can't stay here longer, her eyes making it really hard for me. But why why she suddenly behaving like a different person. She was a girl who was always on her own, she never ever show any interest in me. Whatever she saying i will gonna answer in (hmm).

Y/n: your hands are bigger than my...

Suga:  hmm..

Y/n: your eyes are beautiful too ..

Suga: hmm...

Y/n: and your lips.....

Suga: hmm...

Y/n: looking tasty...i want to taste it.. You are a full snacks..

Wait what she said i...i.. I what sh should I.. Say, be cold suga you can't loose here, she was probably making fun of me.

Suga: it's ...it's getting .... Late i
should get go... Now....

Y/n: stay here with me

Suga: the.. The air here... Was... Was hot and uncomfortable... I can't stay here....

WTF are you saying suga, does it makes sense.  I should run away from here. Yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~