Chapter 10 | Alone With My Thoughts

Start from the beginning

I woke up super early this morning to sneak my way into the greenhouse and steal Aconite and Moonwort. I made my way down to my secret potion room in my tower with my ingredients. I had Rion send over my 'special' ingredients last week.

Once in my potion room, I set out the Aconite and Moonwort on the table. I rummage through my cupboards and pull out my container of Black Quicksilver and Myrrh. The potion I'm getting ready to make is just a tad bit illegal which is why I couldn't be caught. I go into my species collection and find the Carrow Spider I have.

Pulling it out, I render the spider unconscious so it doesn't feel anything, I'm not a monster. "Sectumsepra" I flick my wand toward the spider causing a single laceration on its abdomen. I've mastered the ability of using the Sectumsepra curse and how many lacerations it induces. I quickly grab my vile and place it under the open wound.

I squeeze the ichor out of the spider into the vile. Once my vile was filled, I placed it into the holder. "Vulnera Sanentur" I heal the spider and wake it back up before putting him back. Walking back over to the cauldron, I grab the vile and place a single piece of Myrrh in the ichor, using a charm to speed up the process of pickling something.

Pouring in the potion base into the cauldron, I walk over to the plant section I have and place the Moonwort and Aconite in some soil, "Herbivicuss" spelling the plants to rapidly grow, giving me more for next time. I pluck some Aconite and walk over to my mortar and pestle, grinding the plant into a dust and sprinkle the powder into the cauldron.

I walk over and grab a single piece of Boom Berry, slicing it and tossing it into the cauldron. Adding Boom Berry to this potion is my own creation. I figured out that using this fruit allows Moony to not have to drink the potion seven days prior in a row. Instead, he can drink the potion once, having the same effects. I also get out some dandelion root, peeling it and tossing five pieces in. When experimenting, I found that the dandelion root makes it taste more bearable. I'm a genius, I know.

Using a pair of tongs I grab the, now pickled, Myrrh and drop the piece in with the powder. I grab a piece of Moonwort and carefully dice it, tossing it into the cauldron. I then, grab a chunk of the Black Quicksilver and place it in the spell binder, "Bombarda" exploding the piece into fine particles, pulverizing it. I finally drop the Quicksilver in and mix everything together, successfully creating Wolfsbane potion.

I leave the potion to cure for 20 minutes while I go upstairs to get dressed. I throw on some deep blue plaid  pants, a simple black tank top, some sneakers, and another one of RiRi's shirts.

Walking back down I pour the potion into a bottle, sealing it with magic

Walking back down I pour the potion into a bottle, sealing it with magic. I slip it into my bag, with the extension charm. Heading out I make sure to pop by DumDum's to tell him I'll be with Moony for the weekend.

The last stop I have to make before leaving is finding Sevs. I walk into his classroom hoping he's here, and to my delight he is. "Hey Uncle Sevs" I walk over and sit on his desk.