Chapter Four

The nerd has a hard time taking the pleasure as he lays his body on the lockers, hands grow into a fist as he desperately tries to find something to squeeze to release some of the tenseness his body gained from the pleasure. It was kinda fun to watch.. I continue to bob my head up and down his dick, watching as the nerd becomes a quiet moaning mess each time my tongue swirls around him. I hated to admit it, and I never would aloud, but he tasted sweet.. I couldn't get enough. Part of me felt pathetic for sucking off the nerd but the other part didnt care, he tasted good. And whats more, he looked amazing. By doing just this he was loosing it. "Gah!~ Kacchan- ngh!~ I'm gonna.. Ah~!" I bob my head one or two times just as the nerd gets to his orgasm, then I stop. Deku's face became disappointed and upset, as he kept looking at me asking why I stopped. I stood up and towered over him once again, a slight bit of drool laid on the nerds lips. I licked it off, kissing him hard. I grabbed his dick again and softly stroked it, quiet sweet moans escaping his addicting lips. "You're not allowed to finish, not yet. Got it?~" I said as I broke the kiss. He looked up at me in shock, "What?! But Kacchan!! That's not fair I-" I kissed him again to shut him up, pulling away after a second to speak. "Do as I say, and I promise I'll make it worth it."

After a silent few seconds of him staring at me the nerd bit his lip and slowly nodded. I smirked, my dick was still rock hard. Deku had released the tension a bit by sucking me off but just looking at him and his body brought the aching boner back. I couldn't take it. "Fuck I can't hold back anymore." I mutter under my breath, the nerds eyebrow raises and before he can speak I turn him around so his chest is against the lockers and his ass.. Is facing me. His ass is so nice, so big. He wears baggy pants a lot but the rare times his pants actually fit him it always drove me crazy, though I always denied it. But now.. It was mine. Finally. And god I couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of it. A startled gasp escaped from Deku as he looked back at me, we locked eyes and I raised a questioning eyebrow. He read the que and after thinking for a few quick seconds he bit his lip, once again, and nodded. Fuck yes. Finally. I spit on my dick and stroked it a few times as Deku watched, his eyes a mixed of want and nervousness. I lean over him as he puts his hands on the lockers so he doesnt fall. "We'll take it slow okay Deku?~ You tell me if it hurts, or if you want me to stop, slow down, all of that. Got it? Don't deal with something that hurts or you don't want just for me, I'm not that pathetic. Kay?" He smiled and nodded, I touched the tip of my dick to his hole. Slowly while watching Deku, who had turned his head to the lockers in slight embarrassment, as I put the tip in. "Gah!..~" A soft gasping breath escaped his mouth and I slowly put more of myself in him. His insides felt so nice around my cock..

~Deku's Point of View ~

I feel Kacchan slowly enter me more and more. I would've never thought he'd be this caring when it came to this stuff. Or me in general.. He enters into me inch by inch, my insides start feeling hot. Until he comes to the last bit, then he pushes into me with a small *slap* as our bodies connected. I moan under my breath and panting as all of him settles into my hole. I let my body and insides adjust to his dick while Kacchan waits patiently, planting kisses on my neck to my back. My body finally relaxes enough and turn my head slightly to see Kacchan, with his muscles wrapped around my waist as he kisses my back and neck softly. It was weirdly comforting.. And relaxing. Kacchan noticed me staring and got flustered and stood up, hands still around my waist.

I smiled and nodded my head, letting him know its okay to move now. He smirked and I turned my head back to the lockers, resting my head on them. I felt him move inside of me, my guts twirled as my stomach filled with butterflies and my head pleasure. He was slowly moving, giving our bodies time to adjust thankfully. Quiet moans escaped my lips each time I felt his cock reach the deep parts of my guts, little groans and occasional "Ngh~ Fuck..~"came out from Kacchans panting breath. My body was adjusted, and all I could think about was the pleasure, but it wasn't enough. I needed him. Pounding into me. If just this slight movement came with this much pleasure I could only imagine if he went faster.. As Kacchan slowly thrusted in and out of me I moved my hips along with him, making his dick thrust in and out of me slightly faster. Kacchan slides his hands all around my waist to the sides of my hips and tightens his grip, thrusting out and back in fast.

Our bodies slapped together with a big *smack.* "AH!~ ..ngh...!~" I moaned a little too loud, but I didn't care. I could feel his dick hit my very core, and god did he feel good inside me. Kacchan leans over and whispers in my ear, Shivers roll down to my spine as I feel his hot breath on my neck. "Heh.. If you wanted me to go faster, you could've just spoke up, damn nerd.~" I bite my lip as he stands up straight again, thrusting out and in again, and again, and again. Getting harder and faster each time. I can't help but moan with each thrust, though I try covering my mouth. I hope Kacchan is feeling as much pleasure as I am too. He kept pounding into me, my moans became louder, someone would definitely hear if they walked pass in the hall. I covered my mouth as I bit my lip hard to refrain from being so loud. Fuck I could already tell my body was gonna get addicted to him..