Chapter 1: Tower of Heaven

Start from the beginning

So I was right... I looked around me to see the other kids all looking at her sympathetically. I got up, making my way over to the two nekos.

"Hello, my name is Rob, but you may call me Grandpa Rob. Let me take a look," I examinedher sister and checked for a heartbeat, "She is alive. Here. Hold her head up for me." She does as told, and I poured some of my water from the night before into her sister's mouth. Her sister began to cough - indicating she was awake.

Lacy's POV:

I felt something go down my throught, and began to cough. I opened my eyes and looked around to see that I was locked in a cell! There was an old man and some other kids in here too, but only one caught my attention. "MILLY!!!! You're okay! What happened and where are we?"

After she told me everything, we both broke down in tears while hugging the life out of each other. All we had was one another. "Mommy, Poppy!!" We both screamed out in agony, ignoring the sympathetic looks given around us.

"Who are these people Milly?" She shook her head. She didn't know either. I spoke up. "Um w-who are all you people?"

The red-head introduced herself as Erza, the blue-haired boy introduced himself as Jellal Fernandes, the two black-haired boys introduced themselves as Simon and Wally, the blonde-haired was Sho, and the old man was Rob or 'Grandpa Rob'.

"I-It's nice to meet you all. I am Lacy, and this is my twin Milliana. We are the Neko twins from Rosemary village." Erza, Simon, and Sho gasped in shock and came up to us, complementing us and telling us on how cool that was and saying they were also from Rosemary village, and saying that they thought that the Neko twins were just a legend.

"W-Well we're here, aren't we?" We explained to them that we never left our part of the village, so we had never met any real people besides our parents.

We all became best friends in no time at all.

~Time skip~

Erza's POV:

We were rebelling for our freedom. I was about to get struck down, but someone had stepped infront of me. I opened my eyes realising it was grandpa Rob! H-he saved me, and now he's gone!!! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in utter agony and sorrow as all the swords around me are lifted off the ground, surronding me. I aimed them at the enemies and they all went, running like the cowardly abusers they were. I took two of the swords to fend off the guards left and rescue the others. The rescue plan did not go as I had hoped. Jellal had lost his mind. He had blasted me off the island, leaving everyone else behind with no way to turn back, but little did I know is that Lacy had somehow got a grip on me and made it off with me. I turn around when I saw that she was here and asked how she made it off, when she started sobbing. I embraced her in a hug as she told me what happened.

Lacy's POV:

When Erza ased me how I made it off the island, I cried and she embraced me in her arms. She was the only one other than Milly who was actually able to calm me down. "S-simon had told me that everyone on the island except for you, me, and him were put under a spell, making them willingly follow Jellal. Simion had said he would stay there and keep an eye on things. I didn't want to leave Milly behind, but he said it's for my own saftey and that's what she would want, so he kicked me off the island and I went flying and grabbed onto you, landing on the boat."

After explaining I was very tired due to everything that just happened, I was falling asleep so Erza layed me down and tucked me in, her doing the same for herself as the boat was sailing to land.

3rd person POV:

That night there was a terrible storm, as, while the girl and the neko were sleeping, Erza had gotten splashed by cold sea water and had noticed that they were stuck in a storm. She tried to sail them out of it, but it was no use as she didn't know how to sail a boat. The waves were splashing up against the sides of the boat, shaking it violently. Erza didn't know how Lacy could even sleep through something like this. All of a sudden, there was a hug wave knocking their boat over with them both falling off. Erza dove under water, scanning for her neko friend, knowing that nekos couldn't swim. She looked around but couldn't find her. She went back up for air, but was hit by a wave herself and swept off to some unknown place, leaving her friend behind.

~a week later on magnolia beach~

Makarov POV:

I was out walking around town when I looked down at the beach and saw a little red head girl with a bandage over her eye laying on the shore line unconscious. I ran up to the little girl to see if she was alive.

Thankfully, she was. I asked her what happened. After she told me everything, I asked her for her name and if she would like to join my guild, and she said yes. "WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL ERZA SCARLET!!"

A/N: That's it for the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed. I will start the next chapter soon it's pretty late tonight seeing as it's currently 11:35pm. Anyways I'm pretty sure you can guess who Lacy is right? -winks- let me know who you think Lacy is in the comments below! Remember to like, comment and vote!

Disclaimer: all rights go to Hiro Mashiyma, and the story plot goes to me FairyTail_Fan_Nerd.