« 𝐼𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 »

TRIGGER WARNING; ABUSIVE, GORE, HATRED TOWARDS A SPECIES, ETC BE WARNED WHILE READING (THIS IS THROUGH OUT THE STORY BTW)

"Danmit!" [REDACTED] screeched. The laser sliced ​​through his hand, cutting a circle into it. Blood poured out of the cut. It was done. He  had done it. Sure, he was in pain, but that was the least important thing at hand .

[[Past]]

A small child emerged from their room. It was raining cats and dogs out. They stumbled out of their room and towards their parent's room. They gently pushed open the door and crawled into the bed with their mother.

" Honey, what's wrong? " She asked. The child simply pointed towards the window, towards the pounding rain and roaring thunder. " It's alright, Kyandi . " The mother comforted.

[[PRESENT]]

The sound of a pot smashing could be heard from the living room. "Kyandi", now known as Tentei, slid the blanket over his head. His mom was fighting with her new boyfriend . Ever since dad left, she hooked up with many men . Rarely, she ever dated. Ever since the human, Frisk, released the monsters, many more men would come over. This man, Liam, was different. He was a dick, to shorten it.

The sound of shouting broke Tentei from his thoughts. He sighed and sat up. He tied his green, dyed, hair into a short, half up, half down ponytail. 

He walked out of the house, unnoticed. He never thought he'd be here, but here he is. He walked to the park, passing various monsters types. He found himself at an alleyway. 'Why the hell not, a shortcut wouldn't 't hurt.'  He walked through the alley. It was sorta calming. No loud chattering, no yelling, no nothing, just him and the silence. He exhaled heavily. He felt at ease. He slowly walked through the alley. Suddenly, he heard something... or someone fall into a trashcan, knocking it over.

He quickly turned. He knew  he wasn't alone. He began to walk faster. He was suddenly frozen in place. He could hear someone walk behind him. He reached into his pocket for something to grip on. He found a small rock. He clutched it into his hand.

"Human.."  The voice was cold. "Don't cha know how to greet a new pal-" Tentei didn't let him finish. He turned around and punched the stranger. He didn't want to risk shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading!

Words: 398