7

smut warning

As soon as Scarlett finds Killian, she wraps her arms around his neck and brings her lips to his. She kisses him with a hungry desire that needs to be fulfilled. Her hands cup the back of his neck, slightly grasping his short hair. Killian moves his hands down to her hips, slowly inching down to squeeze the cheeks of her ass.

Scarlett gasps as she falls back on the bed with her husband hovering over her. Killian slowly peels the dress off of her body and lets it fall to the ground.

Their lips connect yet again as he unhooks her bra from behind her back. Killian begins to massage her breasts, making her moan in his mouth. She bites his bottom lip, making him groan. Killian leaves a trial of kisses from her neck down to her breasts, where he starts to suck on them.

She gets sucked into the pleasure, arching her back off the bed as her legs wrap around Killian's waist. His hand slither down to her thighs. She sits up, taking off his jacket, and his top, and his leather pants, leaving him in his jewelry.

Killian pecks her lips before diving down in between her legs. Scarlett catches him smirking to himself, and only right after, he charges. His mouth now on her core. She shudders with pleasure as he shakes his head from side to side. Killian wraps his arms around her thighs as he flicks his tongue over her sensitive bud, and he doesn't stop until she's writhing in pleasure, her legs shaking and wetness flowing out of her.

Scarlett tries to lean forward to get to Killian's mid-section, but he stops her and shakes his head. She smirks as she pushes him down onto the bed and straddle his hips. She slowly brings herself down onto his length, until he's fully submerged within her.

They both gasp at the feeling, and once her relax my muscles, she begins to bounce up and down. Her hips roll onto his, creating a friction that both of them love.

Killian throws his head back as the speed increases, but their peaks soon come.

smut warning over

As soon as Scarlett collapses on the bed, Killian knows she's going to fall asleep soon. He must do it now. Killian grabs the needle he got from the Dark One out of the back pocket of his trousers, then wraps that arm around his wife.

" I love you, honey", Scarlett says with her eyes closed, making his heart clench.

" I love you as well, Scarlett", Killian whispers, then kisses her cheek.

He tries to stop the tears from falling out of his eyes as he quickly pricks her finger with the needle that is laced with a sleeping curse. He watches as his wife's body goes limp, the tears now flowing down his cheeks.

" I am sorry, my love... but your mother will wake you up soon. I'm glad that this was our last moment together. I know that we don't handle goodbyes well... so I figured that I would save you the trouble. I'm not sure if you hear me right now, but regardless... I love you, Scarlett Hope Jones, and I will never stop loving you", Killian say as he restricts himself from kissing his wife, " Goodbye, my love".

As we all know, Rumpelstiltskin was going to use the magic of the Wizard's hat to escape Storybrooke with his magic intact and crush Killian's heart in the process... but things didn't go that way.

Belle got ahold of the Dark One dagger and forced him to leave Storybrooke, while Emma and Regina start to patch things up.

Alas, Scarlett still lays in her sleeping curse, only to be awoken by her Captain in shining leather pants.

After Emma oh so kindly put Killian's heart back into his body, Killian instantly marches to the mayor's house where his wife is still under the sleeping curse. He walks into her room, seeing her beautiful sleeping self laying on the bed where he left her. He carefully kneels at her side and leans down to plant a loving kiss onto her lips.

Scarlett gasps out of her slumber, and her eyes meet his.

" What the hell did you do?" Scarlett asks.

" It's good to see you too, love", He says breathlessly.

" Answer the question, Jones", She orders.

" This might take a while to explain", Killian sighs.

Killian does his best to explain, but it only leaves Scarlett angry at her father. The first thing she does is transports herself to the pawn shop, expecting to find her father, but only finds his wife.

" Where is he?" Scarlett orders.

" About that, um... Please don't be angry with me... but I made him cross the town line", Belle says.

And in that moment, Scarlett's heart stops.

"You did what?"

" I-I thought it would be for the best. He's my husband... but he did not honor our vows", Belle says as tears form in her eyes, " I am so so sorry".

Scarlett stands their conflicted. She tilts her head as her eyebrows furrow. She sighs as she clenches her jaw, trying to keep her emotions at bay.

She transports herself out of the pawn shop and back home where a new problem will soon grace its town line.