3

To escape from all of the snow drama, Scarlett and Killian take Hook for yet another walk, but this time through the forest.

" So, I've been doing some thinking", Scarlett says.

" What have you been thinking about?", Killian asks as he takes a swig of rum out of his flask.

" That we should go on a date", Scarlett says, causing him to choke on his rum, " What? It's not something we haven't done before".

" I know. I'm just usually the one who asks you on a date", He says.

" I'll let you plan everything", She says.

" I was just about to say that", Killian says.

" I'm your wife. I know what you're about to say before you even do", Scarlett says., " Just so you know, I don't pillage and plunder".

" When you're out with me, you do", He says with a smirk, " See you tonight".

" Pick me up at 7", Scarlett says, then peck his lips, " You know where I'll be".

The couple go their separate ways. Scarlett goes to her mother, while Killian, oddly enough, goes to her father. He walks into the pawn shop and sits down on the counter as he waits for the crocodile.

"Making yourself at home, are we?", Gold asks.

" I'm here to make another deal", Killian says.

" Not interested" Gold says as he jumps off the counter.

"Oh, you will be, unless you want Belle to learn the truth about your precious dagger", Killian says.

" Tread carefully. I might just take your other hand", Gold says.

" It's funny you say that, cause my hand is exactly what I'm here about", Killian says.

In fact, he does. Gold chuckles and waves his hand, making Killian's missed hand appear in a plume of red smoke, contained and sealed in a jar.

" You kept it? All these years?" Killian asks.

"Only to remind myself I should have finished the job when I had the chance", Gold says.

" Can you reattach it?"

" Indeed. But the question is: why?"

" Scarlett and I are going on a date. And, now that we're married, she'll want me to hold her, I'd like that to be with both hands. It's our first date as husband and wife, and I want her to see me as... not Captain Hook."

" Oh, I see blackmail brings out the romantic in you, but this hand may bring out the worst."

" What the devil does that mean?"

" This hand belonged to the man you used to be-- cunning, selfish pirate. If I reunite this with your body, there's no telling what influence it could have on you."

Killian only laughs in response.

"Sorry, Dark One. I'm not gonna fall for your tricks today. Nothing can change me back. Now give me my hand, or Belle finds out exactly who she's married to, because unlike me... you haven't changed one bit... crocodile."

" Very well."

Gold waves his hand, and Killian's hand disappears from the jar and reappears on his wrist, where it's supposed to be. Killian balls a fist with his newly attached hand as a smile creeps onto his lips.

" Don't say I didn't warn you."

Killian thinks nothing of Gold's words and walks out of the pawn shop while admiring his new hand.

Meanwhile, Scarlett rummages through her closet attempting to find the right dress. With each no, Hook has the dodge the flying dresses.

" Too black. Too gray. Too white. Too blue. Too purple. Too red. Too... colorful."

" What happened? Did a tornado blow threw here?" Regina asks as she steps into her daughter's room.

" I can't decide on what to wear," Scarlett says.

" To what?" Regina asks.

" My funeral", Scarlett says sarcastically, " A date with Killian".

" First date as married couple, huh?" Regina asks.

" Yep", Scarlett says, " Are you going to help me, or what?".

" What kind of mother would I be if I didn't", Regina says as she goes to the closet, " First things first, burn this", as she holds up a bright pink sun dress.

" I love that dress. I got a two syllable damn in that dress", Scarlett says.

" In that case, burn in twice", Regina says, then throws it onto the ground, " What about this?".

" I'm not going to a pumpkin patch", Scarlett says as her mother throws an orange dress onto the floor.

" Or this?"

" I'm not 14."

" This?", Mom asks, holding up a bright yellow maxi dress.

" Where the hell did all of these colorful clothes come from?"

" I don't know. It's your closet."

" Did I mess up a spell again?"

" Well, knowing you, most likely."

" You weren't supposed to agree with me."

" Well excuse me for being honest with my child."

" Okay, mom, I love you, but dial down the sass. I really need your help on this."

" Fine. Choose a color. That's not black".

" You know me too well."

" What about this?"

" What do I look like? A geisha?"

" I'm done."

" Thanks for the help!" Scarlett exclaims.

" No problem!", Regina shouts, sarcasm lacing her voice.

Scarlett's eyes find a dress she thinks is suitable for the night. A smile makes its way onto her lips as she begins to mentally plan her hair and makeup accordingly.