Minhyung couldn't see anything beside the outline of Donghyuck's silhouette on top of him, so he couldn't see his face or anything.

But he felt a wet drop on his cheek, and then another one of his other cheek, and the slight shiver of the boy's body, he moved his hand to cup the younger's face and knew he was right, the younger was indeed crying.

"Let's do it another time baby, I'm really tired right now" the older said pulling Donghyuck down as he turned around to lay on his side.

Donghyuck was laying beside him, trying to muffle his sobs, as the older pulled him closer to his chest, both arms around him, and even his leg rested on top of his in a possessive way.

He looked down at the younger, and then wiped his tears away, the younger locked his eyes on the older's, feeling safe in his arms.

He then hid his face in the crook of his neck and pulled him closer by the waist too scared Jungmin would take him away from his hyung.

The sentence kept ringing in my head the whole time we were getting ready, I could tell Daejoon was anxious about leaving his girlfriend than about facing the creators outside.

I felt my insides turn as I stood in front of the door with both Minhyung and Deajoon.

I wasn't ready, what if I end up eaten alive by one of them.

But that was the only way I could find my sister.

"Listen try not to make any noise they get attracted to the slightest sound, we can leave slowly and walk normally as long as we're discreet" Minhyung instructed us his hand on the doorknob.

I fetched my inhaler taking a last whiff before leaving.

I saw how the senior turned the key and then pulled it out and put it in his pocket.

But Deajoon stopped him, holding his wrist.

"What on earth are you planning?" He said with anger obvious on his voice.

"I don't trust that they would open the door for us later" Minhyung whispered as the two bullies were a bit far from us.

"The girls are here, they would open the door, and on top of that you're putting them in danger, what if a zombie gets in"

"Calm ur tits Deajoon, I'm gonna lock the door from outside I'm not just going to leave it open" the senior glared.

Deajoon sighed.

"Let's go" before Minhyung could open the door, Chaewon hugged her Boyfriend tightly.

"Come back quick don't worry me" she spoke in his ear but loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Don't make me feel like I'm going to war I'm going to the cafeteria and I'll be back real quick you be careful here" by now Daejoon was holding his girlfriend's face in his hands as he stared in her worried eyes deeply.

I wanted to be jealous of their relationship but all I felt was my heart aching at the sight.

He soon pulled her into a deep kiss, making me and the senior look at the ground as we waited for them to finish so we could finally get going.

"Come on love birds don't make this look like a goodbye" Minhyung said bitterly as he opened the door this time.

Once sure the surroundings were clear we wore our masks, took our bags and went out.

The papers and cardboards tapped on my body made it a little annoying while moving as we tried to be as quiet as possible.

We saw books and bags and even clothes on the ground, chairs scattered around, some broken to pieces, but the worse was the sight of blood here and there.

Covid-19 /markhyuck जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें