"Are you going to talk or just act stupid?" His grip tighter around your neck making you smile at the pleasure. "Y-yes. Oh god yess" you cried out. His words embarrassing you, which only made you feel hotter.

As he thrusted his fingers his thumb laid on your clit to add more pleasure. "A-Aha faster. Please oh fuck" your head falls back, completely forgetting about the camera. Hawks doing as told and begins to go harder. "Cum on my fingers." His grip on your neck tightened as he pushed you up so you could make eye contact with him but you couldn't. Your eyes struggled to stay open. "I know you're close. Cum on my fingers like the slut you are"

His words making you clench harder around him. "I-I cant" you gasped as you felt the knot grow tight. "Come on baby. You got this" he praised "fuck. Hawks. I cant....It feels so good....I'm so close" your chest starting to raise and fall.

"You can. Let me feel you" The knot that was in your stomach was so close to unraveling. Your legs bucked and your head fell down with your eyes rolling far back also. "There you go" your walls pulsing around his fingers. The heat in your body grew hotter. Your hands gripped his hand that was also on your throat trying to get him to choke you harder as you finally felt your high.

Taking your signal and did as showed. Your breathing finally being cut off so your moans came out in gasps. Liquid dripping off his hands as your body finally started to rest.

His hand easing off on your throat and his finger slipping away. "You did so good." He sighed. He grips your face and shoves his fingers inside your mouth. Your tongue cleaning off his hands as you watched him slowly take off his pants also.

His bulge grew and he soon slipped it out. His dick already leaking from precum. Your eyes never left it.

His fingers slip out of your mouth and grabs the phone. His eyes land on yours making you take your eyes off it and onto his. He gave you a look saying 'only if you want to' you gave him a nod and lowered down. Your lips hovered over his tip as he pointed the camera down.

Your lips finally enclosing his tip. Your tongue begins to feel his dick. Your mouth moving lower. "Fuck" he sighed out as you did so. He moved his hips up to fix himself in his seat, causing his dick to slip in more and your hand grab at his base.

Trying to get most of him in your mouth you used the rest with your hand. "Oh god. You feel so good" his hand slides into your hair and grips a handful, pushing you lower.

The tip of his dick, hitting the back of your throat causing a small gag which only made him make you go deeper. His hand that had your hair lifted you up then slammed your head back down into his dick.

Your back arched over the seat. Your legs spread and you could feel your wetness drip down your thigh as he slammed you back onto his dick.

"Fuck. You're doing so good baby. You feel so good, I can't take it" his voice breaking into small whines. Hawks placing down the phone again so he could use that hand to grip your ass. Taking a handful of it. His fingers reached for your pussy and playing with it as he kept pushing you down onto his dick.

"You're fucking dripping." He sighed and you felt his dick twitching inside your throat. "Y/n I'm so close" he pushed you deeper and harder. His grip on your hair tighten and every vein on his dick began to throb in your mouth. His hips thrusting also causing tears to spill out and your spit to get everywhere. "I'm gonna cum" he whined out and his head fell back. "Get up" he let go of your hair so he wouldn't cum in your mouth but you ignored him. "I'm gonna cum..y/n get up" his voice started to get higher. His moans increased.

He let out a loud sigh at the sight of you allowing him to cum inside your mouth "oh fuck...ohh m soo close" another whine breaking out and he accepted the fact and gripped your hair again. Pushing you deeper down his dick your hand tried to stop it a bit but his strength was to much.

Not lifting your head up he just thrusted inside your throat with his hips as his cum shot down your throat. His moans and whimpers blessed your ears. You felt his leg shaking underneath you from the pleasure but soon cooling down.

His grip loosened and finally slipping off and you finally took in a gasp for air. "Holy shit." He huffed. "That was...something" his brows raised and you finally laid back in your seat as you tried to catch your breath. "I'm gonna cover your body before I send it to him. It will piss him off more" he glanced over at you with low eyes and you gave him a nod.

 It will piss him off more" he glanced over at you with low eyes and you gave him a nod

Authors note
This is rushed 🥲 the smut isn't that good I'm sorry. Forgive me <3