Chapter 225: The family name Al Saleh

Start from the beginning

"...but, I'm certain that with time Vinny and I can crack it."

Frederick Von Eldritch's name went unsaid because you never know who could be listening in, and with Xander's chaotic neutrality it's not a risk Imaad wants to take.

Bethesda sighed over Imaad's words. "I do hope you're virtuous in that endeavor Imaad."

"I'm an Al Saleh. Virtue is literally in the name."

He nodded towards her in a silent goodbye. He grabbed Talib and Tariq from their laughing fit over the saved "photoshoot fails" on Seviathan's personal computer within the photo editing room and headed towards the Von Eldritch Mansion.

His arrival with the twins was met with friendly smiles from the Imp servants as they hurried to get the Arabian teas prepared for them. Imaad was informed that Frederick was out for an unforeseen incident within one of his many businesses and would be present to chat with Imaad in about an hour.

Therefore they made themselves at home within multipurpose Great Room.

The door opened behind them...Talib smirked as he removed his fedora in a greeting while Tariq snickered as Imaad turned to look over his shoulder as a feminine voice spoke up with a light and peppy tone that's normally unheard from anyone outside of the parental figures and those that are considered to be honorary members of the family.

"Uncle Imaad!"

Imaad smirks as he turns around in time to brace himself for the sudden impact of a Hellborn demoness with a rather complicated attitude, that despite her unfavorable reputation with the young Princess, he still views as an honorary niece

He chuckled softly as he rested a comforting hand on the back of Helsa's head. "Hello Helsa."

"You're here for Dad aren't you?" She sighed sarcastically with a sly grin as she strengthens the hug. "Huhhhh it's such a shame that he's inconvenienced right now."

Imaad chuckled teasingly. "Yes that's quite a shame," he then smirks and trapped her in a headlock while ruffling her hair in a noogie for maximum overkill. "I can't be saved from the likes of you and your insufferable attitude."