Chapter 6

Valium Hearts

Chapter 6

Alexander P.O.V

 I walked along the pathway around the athletic protables, skipping my physics class. I wanted some time to think about things. Willow was avoiding me. I walk down the hall and she would come the opposite way, then, if she saw me, she'd turn and find another way. She still must be pissed off about what I did in french class. Meloine's advances were becoming more and more obvious and I was having a hard time dismissing them without hurting her. It surprised me that I cared about hurting Meloine but she just had that little sister aura that just made you want to protect her. Jason seemed to know about what I did to Willow, he hasnt stopped glaring at me and shoved me-

     -"Fuck!" I heard a girl scream. The scream and sound of trash cans being thrown around came from behind the portable across the road. I ran towards the sound and came upon Willow with a guy pinning her to the wall, running his hands up her shirt.

     "Your pretty sexy for a hunter. I'll have a good time with you before I kill you." he purred.

Hunter? Kill her? My temper rose and I was just about to run over there when Willow brought her knee up into his crotch. He fell to the floor and grabbed her crotch. Willow reached down into her boot and slide a slim dagger out of the side and began to twirl in in her hand. 

     "You're going to fucking regret ever coming here, love." She said in a cold voice.

     The guy rose to his feet and bared his mouth unleashing an unhuman growl. Black liquid suddenly engulfed his gold irises and he ran towards with insane speed. She dodged his charge and shoved him into the wall sliding the blade into the back on his neck like butter. Black, viscious blood started to seep out of his neck and he let out a gargled scream. Willow stepped back and his body fell to the floor. His body started spasming and his features became twisted and disgusting like a rotting corpse. It's black-grey skin then started to disinigrate, it's body turning into dust within second. 

"He wasn't human, Alex." She said calmly. She slid the dagger back into her boot and turned to face me where I stood at the corner of the building.

"How did you know I was here? What was that thing?" I was completely mind-fucked after what I'd just witnessed. That thing...that thing it turned into was a creature of peoples nightmeres. 

"I saw you when we were fighting. He was a demon. I'm a demon hunter. A nephlim. I train and live to rid the world of demon like him." She stated seriously. 

I stared at her in complete shock and black spots started to fill my vision. The last thing I heard before the darkness consumed me was "Aw fuck!".