𓆙 Chapter Twenty One 𓆙

Start from the beginning

You summoned a snake similar to Sasukes, but it was albino and had red eyes. Like a large Kaburamaru, or an Akira with red eyes.

Sakura then split her slug to heal everyone while Naruto and Sasuke headed to the main body.

Y/n silently judges the slug. Slugs were gross. Snakes are better.

"What do you need from me, Y/n L/n, jinchuriki of Lady Akira?" The summon asked politely.

Y/n deadpanned at how formal the summon was being, "We have to kill all the distractions." Yo bluntly said, pointing towards the ten tails which was much smaller due to the large mass of the summon animal.

The summoned snake hummed in amusement, "I see...Then let's do so, Y/n L/n."

"Call me Y/n. You're too formal..." Y/n deadpanned.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Sasuke and Naruto eventually did a combined jutsu together as it landed on the ten tails.

Quickly after, Y/n unsummoned their snake after thanking it for its help.

The ten tails then detached the part of it that got burnt by the amaterasu.

Furrowing their eyes, Y/n decides not to pay attention...

A white ball then appeared in the middle of where the ten tails previously was.

"Huh?" Y/n blinked. Y/n regretted not paying attention

"The man from before...the Uchiha. He is becoming the ten tails jinchuriki." Akira bluntly yet helpfully informed, "You might need to summon me out soon, so your status as a jinchuriki will have to be revealed, Y/n."

Y/n frowned slightly, "I see..."

The new jinchuriki suddenly managed to break the first Hokage's deity gate thing, shocking everyone.

"Bad...this is bad." Y/n murmured to themselves.

You spaced out a bit whilst momentarily talking to Akira, and the second you zone back in, you saw the ten tails jinchuriki holding Naruto and Sasuke's faces

Y/n quickly used chakra strings to drag the duo, along with the fourth Hokage, away and into a safer area.

Kankuro kept rambling about puppets when Y/n usually visited Gaara back in Suna, so they picked up on how to use chakra strings quite easily.