~Part 1~

Me and my brother were doing what we'd usually do in the house when we're alone. Nothing. After a few minutes had passed, there was a explosion outside. When hiccup had gone to the door to check what was happening. When hiccup had opened the door, there was a monstrous nightmare chasing some people until it had noticed me and my brother at the door and spat fire at us. Thankfully hiccup had closed the door in time.

Vali: Great. More dragons.

Hiccup: Umm. We should leave, the house is on fire.

Vali: Good point. I have to quickly check something. I'll be there in a second.

As I ran back up stairs to my bedroom, I entered it and moved the animal fur mat to show a hidden trap  door. I quickly entered to show a small room with a small round bed, food and water bowls aswell as a baby dragon in the corner running around.

 I quickly entered to show a small room with a small round bed, food and water bowls aswell as a baby dragon in the corner running around

She chirped and ran towards me and jumped up to me using her flames to boost herself into my chest. I was a sucker for animals, Wether they be harmless or dangerous. I found her as a egg a couple of months back until she hatched 2 weeks ago. I found out that she eats coal to accelerate her growth rate, which is amazing.

Vali: Yes, hello Vale. Now be a good girl and be quiet and stay put. I'll be back, I've got to take care of something. Don't panic if you see fire.

I quickly put her down and exited the small room while covering the door back up with the animal skin as I ran outside the house to the well to try and get the flame that were on the front of our house to die out. As I was on my way to the well, I happened to run into a friend of dad, Gobber.

Gobber: What are you doin outside, where's your brother?!

Vali: I'm getting water to put the fire that is currently swarming our house out. And for number 2, I have on idea where Hiccup is.

Gobber: Ok. Be quick though, theres dragons everywhere!

As we parted our ways I finally made it the the well to grab a 2 buckets of water and ran back the the house. When I finally got there, the fire hadn't had spread as much as I was thinking it had and I was thankful for that. Using one bucket, I put out the larger amounts of fire that were on the front of the house. I then got to work using the other bucket on the smaller fires which wasn't a problem. After a while of dodging dragons and people running about, I went back and forth to the well to help put nearby fires out.

After helping put out the fires nearby, I darted towards Gobbers station to help with the weapons services so the others could bet back in action. Once I arrived, I was met with a hard working Gobber that has just come back from helping the others.

Gobber: Where have you been? Your brother is already gone with some contraption to do Odin knows what.

Vali: Sorry. I've been busy with the fires I  my neighbourhood. I got them all out, but with the dragons flying around......that'll change very soon.