No where to go : chapter 10

Start from the beginning

And took the food from his hands .

Jungkook sat in the car . And took one bowl and one stick of sausage from Taehyung hands and started eating . Tae was not eating but he was really hungry.

Jungkook looked at Tae , he sighed and said " Mate I literally saw you trying to take your life now you don't have to be shy at least in front of me "

"I'm not hungry " but again Tae stomach made a grumbling noise.

And Jungkook said with a tight smile " Yes I can see that now dig in or else " he pointed to himself and said "this muscle pig in front of you will eat your ramen too and just in few seconds "

Taehyung smiled because of Jungkook comment. And Jungkook was amazed coz Tae smile was so beautiful but then he mentally slapped himself what was he thinking.

Taehyung finally started eating and he was so hungry, he was eating fastly. He was looking so cute while munching his food. A smile appeared on Jungkook's face because of Tae but Jungkook came back to reality when Tae burped. Tae was embarrassed now and Jungkook chuckled.

But then Jungkook said " Have we ever met before? It's like I've seen you somewhere." But Taehyung denied .

But then suddenly Jungkook said a bit loudly and scared Tae " YOU'RE JIMIN HYUNG BEST FRIEND RIGHT?"

" I'm sorry for scaring you, but what was your name Taeyong taehyun " Jungkook was trying to remember. But then Tae said.

" Park.. I mean Kim Taehyung , how do you know Jimin? "Taehyung questioned Jungkook.

" Jimin hyung is my cousin's fiance and I have seen your pictures at his house but you were looking really young in those pictures " Jungkook said.

Taehyung was a bit hurt after hearing that Jimin is engaged and he doesn't even know that but he can't be angry at Jimin as he was the one who cut ties with everyone.

Jungkook saw Taehyung face, he got it that Taehyung didn't know that Jimin is engaged.

So he tried to change the topic and asked Tae " Where should I drop you? "

Tae came back to reality . And he said "Drop me wherever you want. You can drop me here too . I think I should go now . Sorry for bothering you. Can you please take out my luggage"

" Tell me where will you go? I heard you when you said that you've no where to go or you do have a place to go but you don't want to go. Taehyung I don't know what happened with you but you're not a jinx. Stop punishing yourself for someone else who don't even care about you . I know you must've tried so much but nothing worked out. I can understand sometimes it's too much that it becomes suffocating ....." Now it seemed as if he was explaining to himself instead of Tae. And Tae did notice that change in the Jungkook's voice like he is also suffering but then Jungkook spoken again.

"but giving up is not an option. The morning will come again because no darkness , no season can last forever. " he said with a genuine smile. Taehyung looked down and started fidgeting with fingers. He knew Jungkook was correct. But then he took a deep breath and said with a sad smile.

" It must've easy for you to say that but I'm a barren land "
They were both silent. But that silence doesn't felt uncomfortable. As if they were both longing for such conversation since months. The words they said to each other , they were feeling them. Then Tae broke the silence and said.

" I seriously have no place to go. I don't even have enough money. I'm new here "

" You can stay at my mom house for some days" Jungkook said.

" No I can't I'm sorry, you already helped me enough. I can't bother anyone anymore. " Tae said.

" It's ok Taehyung..... If you can't stay at my house you can stay at Jimin hyung house he is your best friend. And he is a really kind soul. " Jungkook said. Taehyung was going to deny again. But Jungkook already called Jimin .

" Hello Jimin hyung , sorry to disturb you at this hour, you must be sleeping "

" Jungkook I'm searching for my friend it's been hours . Forget it, tell me why did you call me " Jimin said.

" Hyung can you please tell me the name of your friend the one you're searching for " Jungkook asked and Taehyung heard that .

" Kim Taehyung " Jimin said.

" Hyung , your friend is with me " Jungkook said.

" WHAT!??? WHEN!??? HOW!? are you sure we're talking about the same Kim Taehyung. " Jimin asked.

" Yes hyung he is with me and he is fine" Jungkook said

" Put call on speaker. " Jungkook did what jimin said.

" KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU . YOU KNOW FOR HOW LONG ME AND JIN HYUNG HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU " Jungkook and Taehyung both flinched. They both gave an embarrassed look to each other.
Jungkook turned off the speaker but jimin yelled again.

"TURN ON THE SPEAKER . DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED WE WERE. What if someone would have done something with you ? I was so worried." Now Jimin was sobbing.

Tae also had tears in his eyes. Then Jungkook turned off the speaker and said. " Hyung he is safe with me. Can I drop him at your house. He is saying that he has no where to go.He is not comfortable to stay at my home. That's why I called you. "

" Yes Jungkook . And thank you so much it means a lot " Jimin said and cut the call. He informed Jin.

Jungkook finally dropped Taehyung at Jimin house. Taehyung came out of the car and thanked Jungkook.

" Thank you for everything . If you ever needed my help I'll be there . " Taehyung said he was going in but then he remember he didn't even ask the name of this kind stranger.

" We've talked so much but you didn't even tell me your name " Tae said.

" Jungkook....Jeon jungkook ".