Midnight stroll(part 5 of she's standing right here in the front row l.h)

*two years later*

Luke and I have been dating for two years know so has Meredith and ash in fact they were engaged. And guess what I was the maid of honor and Luke was best man!Oh and today was the wedding. And I think everyone in the whole bridal party was a hot mess of tears but Meredith Ash and I were the worst we were all crying like someone just died. I mean Ash was crying cuz of how beautiful Meredith was and the fact that she was Going to be his forever now. Meredith was crying for the same reason I was...she is marrying Ashton.

I was a hot mess. Like Luke has to carry me out once the ceremony was over cuz I literally fell after the prist announced them as Mr and Mrs ASHTON IRWIN!!! He took me back to the hotel to calm me down. It meant slow passionate sex. The we showed up at the reception a bit late but Ash and Meredith under stood. Ash was to caught with his new wife...he couldn't keep his hands off her and I could tell that Meredith wasn't going to last he doesn't stop. The party was amazing probably the best one I went to lots of dancing and drinking tho I only had on drink and Luke did too. Then everyone decided to call it a night and the married couple when off to their honeymoon. But Luke wasn't ready to call it a night just yet.

It was a warm beautiful cloudless night and Luke and I were at a in the Bahamas. Where ash and Meredith just got married. It was late into the night and we were talking a walk on the beach and listening to music off our phones. I was wearing a white long floor length flowy dress that was strapless and had a heart cut out in the back. It was simple and beautiful. And I left my hair in effortless waves and natural makeup. And Luke was semi dressed up he still had his signature black skinny jeans but he had a white button up that was only button up half way and his hair wasn't quiffed up perfectly anymore it was flat and wind blown. We were both barefoot in the warm sand, Luke was carrying my shoes even tho I told him that I was fine carrying my own shoes. But he insisted on carrying mine and I let him.

"Omg I love this song." I exclaimed.

My phone began to play 'Fall' by Justin Bieber and I ran towards the ocean screaming the lyrics.

I turned and faced Luke who was standing right where I left him.

I giggled and twirled around in the ocean a d continued to sing the lyrics.

"Will you catch me if I fall Lucas!" I called.

"I think I already did" he said. I felt his warm breath fan over my face and I jumped at how close he was when I though he was still on the beach.

He giggled and picked me up bridal style and kissed me as he spun us around.

"And if you spread your wings you can fly way with me" Luke sung softly in to my ear.

We continued singing and dancing to the song while we're still in the ocean and then we made our way back on to the beach. Luke sat down and pulled me to sit on his lap.

We both stared out into the ocean enjoying the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore.

I began to think about everything that has happened the last two years Luke has stuck with me through it all and he wasn't going to go anywhere.

He was mine for life and I couldn't be any happier.

"What are you thinking about princess."Luke spoke breaking me out of my train of thought.

"Oh....um....us."

He kissed down my necked and hummed a laugh.

"What about us."

" are we going to end up like Ashton and Meredith on day?" I flat out asked.

Luke was quiet. And I was worried. I felt his body tense and his breathing picked up. He also stopped kissing my neck but he rested his head on my shoulder. His arms were around my waist and hands were dangerously close to my crotch. He ran his thumb up and down my inner thigh hit my heat every now and then. This will end in two ways......sex right here on this beach or sex in That ocean.