Catching feelings (pt3 she's standing right here in the front row)

When the police walked in I felt my body go cold and I felt Luke wrap his arms around me and pulling me close to him without hurting me.

The doctor told me what my injuries were and that I was able to go home today. Turns out that I had 5 broken ribs a hair line fracture in my wrist and cuts and bruises everywhere else. He told me that I have to be careful and that I can't do any heavy lifting or do any intense physical activities. Luke let out a quiet moan that the doctor couldn't hear but I did and it caused me to blush. Luke wanted to have sex with me? Oh my god...... sex with Luke Hemmings.......my belly dropped and I felt a burning sensation deep in my belly. ash and Meredith are god knows where doing god knows what...and I seriously need to talk to Meredith.

The doctor finally left and now it was just us two and the police. It was quiet for a moment. And then the interrogation started.

I answered the questions as truthfully as I could the cop wasn't mean or anything just the questions he was asking and the information he was giving me was scaring the shit out of me.

"So what's going to happen to Malcolm....I really don't want to put him jail but I don't a restraining order would stop him. Hell I have no idea what he will do next coz this has never happened before he has never beaten me and I have no idea what he'll do next." I started to panic.

Luke hugged me and whispered calming things into my ear and kissed my nose and forehead.

"I'll see what can do ok. I think a restraining order would be the best idea. And I also think you should stay with this young man until the restraining order is finalized" the cop said as he gestured to Luke. "And if he tries to make any contact with you then he will be put in jail for about two years. Does that sound good to you"

I took a moment to think about it and then I told the cop that it was alright. He gave me his card in case I had any questions and I took it and the cop left.

Luke and I were alone again. He just held me as I began to cry again.

I didn't want to do this to Malcolm but tonight I saw a side of him that I never thought existed and it terrified me. And it didn't help that I still loved him. I mean I wasn't in love with him anymore but I loved him in a different way and I didn't want him to go to jail and have his whole life ruined because of this. I will never forgive him.

"I'm going to cut the tour short Lexi." Luke finally spoke.

"What?! No you can't! The fans....they paid so much money for tickets to see you guys. You can't cut the tour short coz of me. They will hate me for it and it will break their hearts!!!" I gasped.

"Lexi! I am not leaving you. And that's final. I am not going to leave you here unprotected and injured while that asshole is still running around and could attack you at any given moment!" Luke yelled.

I just looked at him and sighed. I wasn't in the mood to argue with him let alone talk to him.

"Fine........I want to go home now." we're the last words I said to him. Then we left.

The boys were all staying at Meredith's and my place. We were roomates and had 3 bed room condo. So there's was plenty of space. Ash stayed with Meredith in her room, Luke was staying in my room even tho I want nothing do with him at moment. And Calum and Michael roomed together in the spare bedroom.

As soon as I got home I went straight into my bathroom and attempted to strip to take a shower but I was in so much pain that I could barely move. I leaned against the sink and tried to stop the tears from coming again. But the moment I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the damage on my face I lost it. Was my body bad like this too?