Introduction

Hi! I'm y/n Legazpi! My family was one of the best ones you'll ever meet "Was" considering that the only ones left now are me and my older sister, Cristina. We lived a simple life. Cristina and I are one of the nicest people in Encanto, it's weird coming from me but people may argue so I'm just leaving it as that.

Oh and, I'll let you in on a little secret, we have our very own talents, me and my sister!! Now, before you say something like "Wha- but you're not a Madrigal- How?!" Well, let me tell you- We... have absolutely no idea.

We weren't even born in Encanto. My Sis and I just moved here after the Tragedy-

ANYWAY, You must be dying to know what our talents are, well, wait no longer, as I tell you My sis can control the winds and air and I can Manipulate Light Energy!

Yep, wind and Light Energy Manipulation. Sounds great huh? That's cuz it is.

I can do simple things such as brightening, dimming, and creating my own light. To more complex things like letting light pass through my body, making me fully invisible to human eyes, controlling what certain people see, and literally breaking down light energy and transforming it into anything and everything I want. Basically, I can do almost everything when channeling my Talent.

My sis, well, she can do practically whatever the winds can. She can levitate, summon storms, and even form powerful blasts, shields, weapons, and whatnot with her wind manipulation skills

You see, when you manipulate light, you manipulate EVERYTHING everyone sees. Now you must be saying, "No, that's impossible" or "That's such a powerful gift, y/n! " And yes, I know, but believe me, I've tried it before on my older sister for her not to see the surprise I've been preparing for her, and I've been Practising ever since. I was 7, maybe 8 at the time. But now I'm 15, going 16 in a few weeks, my sister, currently 18, all grown up, living in the lovely Encanto.

But hey!! Remember to keep this a secret okay? We've managed to keep this from everyone this far. We wouldn't want our efforts to go to waste.

Nobody knows about our secret... Oh, wait, no, actually, one person knows about our gifts, but he's currently... missing, Tio Bruno.