wild life

Nicks staring got weird. After the game my team ended up winning. When i was walking back to my stuff Daren asked me...

"Do you want to come to this party later? not as a date but like just so you can meet new people!"

" I definitly will come as long as there is alchohol Im in."

" you seem like you like to party, and yes there will be beer and alot of other stuff."

"okay heres my number text me the details and stuff." I said and I ripped his phone out of his hand and put my number in his contacts.

" okay see you later then."

when I got in my car I got the message and stuff. as soon as I got home I weant to my bathroom and took a long shower. after blow drying straighning and curling i had my had done wich was done in loose curls down to my butt. And for my makeup on witch was concelar,eye shadow, mascars, and eye liner. I went to the party\ clubbing area in my closet and saw nothing I wanted so I weant o my more sluttyish area of cloths and found a light grey flowy tank top thats cropped and some black leggings my black heels and my leather jacket. and it was 8 o'clock so i got in my black car and was off.

when I got there it was a farley big house but I just opended the door and i smelt beer every whare. I went strait to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer and went outside whare all of the fun games were like spin the bottle. Truth or dare. And 7 minutes in heaven. Thier all fun but spin the bottle would be the best, I went over to the corner behind the shed and saw a few people I did not know and the people from the beach. They saw me standing their and and asked me if I wanted to join so I did. It was nicks turn and it spun in between me and tara.

It's kinda illeagal To Make Out With Your Sister So Come On ally. Said Nick

Okay.

I stood up and walked over to nick and I sat on his lap and we started making out, and let me tell you he's an amazing kisser. But he'll never like me so after a few more seconds I got off his lap and went to sit back down. He looked supper suprized when I looked at him. It was my turn to spin. It landed on Nick. I got up and pecked him on his lips and then was pulled down on his lap and he started kissing me hard
And then let me go to my spot. After that I left to go get another beer and was pushed into the wall and someone started kissing me I saw who it was and it was someone I did not know. So took the back of his he'd moved my head and smashed his into the wall and knocked his out. I guess a lot of people saw me do that but you know what I say? Well in this case I just left the house with my beer and walked to the beach. I went to the peir and sat with my toes in the water after I took my shoes off. I sat their thinking for Like ten Minutes. Then I heard the dock creek, I looked back and saw Nick.

"What do you want?" I said rudely

"I came to see if you were okay I guess but you don't want me hear." He said while sitting next to me.

"Whatever"
I pulled out my cigarettes light one

" Smokings unattractive." While grabbing it out of my hand and took a drag.

"Well I guess I'm not attractive."

"Do you want to go somewhere else ?"

"As long as it something illeagal or could get us in jail I'm in."

"Okay let's go."

I got on the back of his Motercycle and so happily wrapped my arms around his wonderfully defined abs. We pulled up to this ware house that looked kind over scary and their were prostitutes everywhere.

"Stay close."

" I know what I'm doing. And you think I would go anywhere without a gun?"

"You have a gun on you?" He asked suprized

"Oh another person who thinks I'm some inocent little girl who can't take care of my self great."I said bitchy.

"I didn't mean it like that and what do you mean another person? Have there been others who do this.?"

"Yes another person who thinks I'm some desperate virgin who would do anything to get layed. And no."

"Your not a virgin!!!!" He asked with wide eyes.

" for Fucks sake no I'm not and I haven't been since I was twelve."

"That young?"

" just fuck off you don't know me and don't know my story so just leave me alone."

"Okay, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

" you don't seem like the baddass everyone said you were."

"Yah well you don't seem like the good girl people said you were either."

"Being a good girl is pathetic, needy, having things handed to you."

"You seem so spoiled though why do you put up this hard exterior and block everyone out?"

" it's a long story."

" I've got time."

I told him from the beginning of what had happened and all he could say was wow.

He and I had gone to his house were we sat and watched a movie.

"What movie do you want to watch."

" I don't mind really."

"Okay."

"What moviedo did you pick?" I asked

"It's a surprise ."

"Please tell me it's nothing scary?" He just smirked at me

We were watching the dead willow tree.(a fake but a vary scary movie.

We were half way through the movie and I was basically sitting on his lap hiding myself he was just laughing at me. I was slowlyb falling asleep. I was now on his lap and I had my head burried my face in the crook of his neck.
I felt him carry me up stairs.
He out me on the bed and all of a sudden I felt drunk/high the wonders of jungle juice as soon as he put me on the bed I pulled him by his shirt and kissed him. It's not like he was complaining. I sat facing him on his lap. We made out for like 10 minutes. And then I started taking his shirt off and one thing led to another.

____________-_____________-______

I woke up naked and in someone else's bed. Oh shit was all I could think. I quickly got on all of my stuff and left. I went strait to the nearest drug store and picked up a pregnancy test I ran home and took the test and it came out........

~~~~~~
Ohhh I wonder if it's going to come out positive or negative. But this chapter is not edited what so ever so not hate please vote and share this with everyone!! Thanks for the reads

~holland