PART 12 - ABB USKI BAATEIN

Karan was just staring at teja not knowing what should he exactly say,yes he had issues, yes he had  so much to say, but never did he imagine that this girl who made everyone smile and had a smile on her face had so much going on in her head, no one knew about all that she had been feeling heck not even he being her boyfriend had the slightest idea about things being so deep!
Ever since the video was shown he felt she might do something to make him look wrong or set some kind of narrative and with the way things happened he was ashamed of what he had being thinking all along, he was ashamed of trusting others over someone who was his, he was ashamed of not drawing a line when his best friend was crossing his, he was ashamed that he did not voice out loud about what a trash rashmi was as a friend, he was ashamed of being silent when his best friend and his best friend's supposedly girlfriend were bitching about his, Karan Kundrra's girl!
He felt ashamed of all that he made her feel.
He knew he had to be bare in front of her today,it was a now or never moment coz if he missed it now he would loose her forever!
He began " Teja, mujhe hamesha lagta tha ki I have to be the controlling person in our relationship, I have to be the driver here, aur mujhe pata hai main hi hunga but I never thought mere yeh khayaal main itna kho gaya ki mere saath jo safar kar rahi hai uske baare main nahi socha, ajj sirf saach kahunga, phir tu Nazar hogi toh tujhe manaunga,but I want us to build this over the true people we are! The toxic narrative wala wkw is where it all started, uske ek din phele Vishal aur tera woh priority wala episode, jhoot nahi bolunga I have seen how much Vishal likes you, tere liye cheeze karte hue dekhi hai maine uss, woh jo unse apni so called akka ke liye bhi nahi kiya and fir yeh uksa topic aana just fucked my mind up and I ended up asking or saying things I should not have, next day tu pool main kudne wali baat, I was stunned ki tune yeh kiya, ki mere wajah se tune yeh kiya and fir woh task aaye, main umar and rashmi ke saath baithne laga, tu dur hui unse, aur unka constantly same repeat karna, rashmi ka camera wala topic nikalna, umar ka point out karna ki kaise tu Pratik aur Nishant ke saath khelti hai, unke saath time spend karti hai  yeh saab saath aagaya plus woh fair unfair wala task aur main faat gaya, and that's how I started thinking ki saab tu jo karti hai it's all to show, for the record, tere yeh karne ke peeche ke emotions ya mujhe jab tu mere liye kuch karti hai woh feel ko saab ko ignore kar diya, gusse main fir you asked if I ever loved you and that was like the last nail to the coffin and main overthink karna shuru kar diya, tujhe manaya bhi but uske peeche ka ek intention was to look good on screen, fir wapis lade hum Nishant ke wajah se tab bhi yahi saab 2+2 kardiya aur faat gaya aur woh saab boldiya jo tune woh video main dekha. Andha hogaya tha with the words jo maine wkw par sune the, unke words se jinhe apna maanta tha, saab ka frustration, saab kuch itne weeks ka buildup saab tujh par utar diya. Mere gussa meri sabse badi kamzori hai, I have lost a lot of people because of this, my friends my family saab, gussa karke I never owned up to it until I met you,until I had a feeling ki if I don't own upto it I might loose you forever, video wale din se woh feeling thi ki agar kuch hogaya and you decide to walk off where will I go,what will I do, how will I survive yeh saab thoughts aaye aur tab realise hua its you who is my destination. Main biggboss jeetu ya nahi yeh alag story hai but bahar jakar tere haath mere haath main nahi hota toh trophy hote hue bhi haar jaunga main. Agar chahta toh kuch bade words bolke I could have covered up but ajj saach nahi bolta toh shyaad kabhi bol nahi pata. Main chatat hu life tere saath, I just don't want to be your boyfriend but want to be the father of your kids, woh rakhi bolti hai na twins woh chahiye. Aur yeh feeling sirf tere saath aai hai, yeh jo main tere saath cheeze karta hu na woh sirf tere saath kiye hai, tujhe khilane se lekar tere liye periods main cuddle karna I have not done this with anyone. Tujhe insecure feel karne ki jarurat nahi hai kabhi bhi. Bhale hi I have had a lot of girls earlier, but you are my home, with you I feel at home, in your arms I feel the closest to what happiness could be. Aur main yeh khona nahi chata, tu naraz bhi hoja main zindagi bhar manata rahunga par tujhe apne se zyaada dur nahi jane dunga kabhi bhi."

And with this he felt relieved, and there came a sudden rush, as Teja launched herself in his arms with so much force that he had to lean behind to balance himself.
She started to sob, he cried too and held her so tight as though she is his treasure, his life and his solace.

Precap - Task day 2 - will UmTejRan be together?!?

That's it for the update, I hope you all felt as beautiful as I did while I was writing it down.
Just a part or two more and we will be heading towards a beautiful forever beginning.(I hate to say the end of the story)

I hope this brought a smile on all yours faces, and do not forget to let me know what made you smile the brightest.

Happy Reading ❤️