PART 9 - HIS STRENGTH

The moment teja stepped in the living room,buzzer rang and she knew it was time when karan would go into that room and face all the torture. She knows for the fact that, karan or her sunny is the strongest person in that house,infact he is the strongest person she has ever met! And she is gald she can call him, her's!

She quickly goes towards him,engulfs him into a hug and quietly whispers " Sunny you have faced things bigger than these and have come out stronger, and that's what I want you to be, I want to see the strongest sunny arriving after acing the task! I love you, kill it babe!"

He was shocked wouldn't be an understatement,how does this freaking women get all the strength from? Just few minutes ago she said they had to talk, apparently that's the talk their love depends on, she told him how naraz she is but here she was the first person to remind him of who he actually is. He has always been strength to his girlfriend's before, a strength to his family, a strength to his friends but today he knew who was his strength, it was her, it has always been her, ever since they decided to be together, she has been the greatest support,his biggest cheerleader and when they go out and he shows her his work, his biggest fan too! He now knew what he had to do to ace the task, and was so looking forward for the conversation they are about to have. Yesterday he feared loosing her and today she with her actions made sure his this fear is addressed! She truly gets him like no one ever does.
With his determination and her belief he walked in to that room to get tortured.
Teja was bang on when she said rakhi will be coming in his round, she did with pratik and their target was Karan, rakhi had her personal agenda where as pratik did not want to make Shamita suffer.
The only voice that Karan let his ear hears and mind register was of his ladoo's, her constant "Sunny stay strong" "Sunny there is no one as strong as you" "Sunny soch tere mummy papa kitne proud feel kar rahe honge tere liye" " sunny, teri saari bhene man hi man soch rahi hongi, unka bhai kitna strong hai" " Tere sare bacche (Niece and nephews) haas haas ke pagal hogaye honge unke mamu ko aisa dekh kar,unki haasi ke liye karde" " Sunny you are the sun of my life,just keep going love" and so much more. He doesn't know how long was he in there but he knows the time he was fighting here,she was encouraging him from outside, not one minute passed when she kept quite, he knew why she was doing this, he knew all the attempts she was doing so that the dirt rakhi was trying to spread doesn't affect, and she was successful, not once did the venom uttered by rakhi cause him to deter. Shamita did give up after sometime, not surprised but by the way she was encouraged he knew she did give it her all.
Just as he was about to get up,he saw umar and teja bringing in a bucket of water, they both knew how he hates bad smell, and that act of their made him believe that he has earned this in the house!

They kept the bucket and walked out, and he immediately went picked the bucket of water and poured it down on his head, dusted the bits and pieces and came out!
What happened when he came out shocked him too, teja without thinking how dirty he was, came and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug, not caring about her getting wet or dirty. For teja it was important to let karan know that he was above all the words used for him in the task she wanted to make sure he doesn't overthink anything said in that room. In this process she did not realise she had to take shower again!

Karan said, "shh teja maine sirf teri awaaz suni hai, main janta tak nahi rakhi ya aur kisi ne kya kaha, kuch janta hu toh yeh ki tu pure time mere saath thi, sirf tu nahi umar bhi, thank you umar! He said looking at umar, and then back in the hug he said, "ladoo tu toh gandi hogayi na, chal facewash deta hu tujhe"

She lightly smacked his arm and she and karan went towards the washroom followed by umar, Shamita was already out and fresh.
They both freshen up and we're chilling in the garden with umar.

When umar said, "teja, dekh main mafi nahi mangunga, main yeh accept karunga ki jitne words tune uss din sune hai woh maine kahe hai, and I meant them then, situation ka demand khe sakte hai, I know yeh ek enough reason nahi hai, but saach yahi hai, ha maine kafi dafa bahut over react kiya hai, kafi kuch bakwaas kaha hai and I am owning upto it, maine ajj jo bathroom main kaha ki I want us, the three of us back is very true aur main koshish karta rahunga, khaas kar ajj task main tujhe laga hoga ki Rashmi ko maine hi yeh saab karne ke liye kaha hai, but saach toh yeh hai ki main khud bahut shocked tha usse tere round main dekh kar,aur zyaada shocked hogaya jab usne tujhe aise torture kiya. I did not expect this.."

Teja says, "Umar, wildcards ke entery ke phele, hum teen ek group the, fir uske baad shyaad main tum dono se dur hogai ya tum dono ne mujhe dur kiya, on the basis of the opinions of the other people who came in. Unmain se meri ek bahut acchi dost thi, rashmi usse dekh kar mujhe bahut khushi hui ki now I will have a vent too, jaise karan ke liye tum ho aur tumhare liye karan, waise hi Rashmi meri hogi yeh socha tha. Aate se hi she wasn't the rashmi I knew, I hung out with, shaayad she was told to be this way, or maine usse galat judge karliya tha but kafi cheeze maine suni hai jo usne tum se kahi hai, aur next day tumne wahi baatein le kar mujhe se ladna start kiya, yeh ek pattern ho gaya tha. Glass walls hai yaha umar,over hearing is very easy. Aur tabse around you main cautious hogayi, tune notice kiya hai ki nahi pata nahi but jabse rashmi aai hai humara point of contact sirf karan ke through raha hai and hamare disagreement ke wajah se zyaada affect bhi karan hi hua hai. This was one major reason main dur hogayi, aur shyaad sahi bhi kiya. Rahi baat aaj ki toh I was not surprised with what both rashmi and nishnat ne yeh kiya, rashmi ka coz she doesn't like me atleast here in the game aur Nishant ka mujhe pata hai, but let's keep it till there. Aur rahi baat hum dono ki umar toh I have nothing against you, I never did and I never will, coz tujhe dost dil se mana hai aur nibhaya bhi hai kafi haad tak. But yes, abhi tujhe par game point of view se trust full nahi kar paungi, but tu dost tha, dost hai aur dost hi rahega!"

Umar gives a smile knowing somewhere he was able to take the first step at regaining his friend. Rashmi call him and so he took a leave and went with her.

Karan looked at teja and before he could say, teja said " tujhe pata hai na Nishant mujhe pasand karta hai aur abb kafi evident hai ki mere liye woh sirf ek dost hai uske upar kabhi nahi hoga woh kuch, toh usi ki bhadaas maybe.."

Karan nodded and said "issiliye tu Nishant se distant hai na especially after our den wala talk."
Teja astonishingly asks, " tune dekha tha?"
Karan - " Full time tere saath nahi rehta par nazar hamesha tujh par hi hoti hai, mujhe problem nahi hai agar tu usse baat karegi toh.."

Teja - " Dekh jara mere taraf yeh khete hue, main janti hu karan ki tune Nishant ka woh side dekha hai jo mujhe pata bhi nahi hai aur issiliye you have always asked me to be aware and alert, jab hamri den wali combo hui, uske bahut se sentences jo casual laga tey woh different light main dikhne lage hai, it will not be the same but ha dosti nahi todungi woh hai, besides mere liye tu bahut jaruri hai aur kitne bhi log q na aajaye I will always choose you, my eyes will always search for you!"

Karan - " tu aise bolegi na toh tujhe jor ka kiss karne ka maan karega, but damn these cameras and Mike! Waise hum baat kare?"

Teju smiled and said, "khana kha lete hai, I am starving,"

Karan nodded and both walked towards the dining area to have food, and get all the energy they would need before THE TALK

Precap - THE TALK✨

I hope the task and the events followed made sense and that you all could connect with the emotions here.
Like always I would love to hear from you all how did you find this,and also what are your expectations from the talk?!?

A little trivia Long comments lead to long updates😉❤️

Happy Reading ❤️