𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

While I was waiting for my drink, I decided to scroll through my phone. But then IVE showed up on the screen. So I decided to watch it, I also noticed that the others are watching as well.

The performance started and the camera pointed at Liz

Oh god

then Yujin's part

OMG

Without noticing I started smiling at everytime they appear. Little did I know, someone was taking a video of me.

"HAH, I GOT YOU!" NingNing unnie said suddenly that made us jump. We look at her and saw her filming me. My cheeks started to go red because I was smiling at Liz and Yujin in the video.

I warned her to run and she did. I chased her into the whole room, I started to run faster while her running for her life. I didn't notice that there was a bottle and tripped at it but luckily Giselle unnie was to catch me in time.

"Stop now," Karina said sternly making us shiver a little. I and NingNing sat down glaring at each other playfully before looking away. IVE was already done performing and next was my brother's group. My juice came and I thank manager Oppa.

I watch their performance and I couldn't avoid being proud of my twin.

"I'm so proud of you Riki Oppa," I said. The members look at me smiling while I just looking at the screen.

Cute

After Enhypen's performance, I decided to go to their waiting room. I said to my members that I'll be going to their waiting room. They nod and then I left, lucky because my brother's waiting room is just a few doors away from our waiting room. I knock at the door and I heard a 'Come in', I opened the door and saw them just chilling and also some are eating.

"Annyeong," I said which causes the boys attention. Riki Oppa ran to me and hugged me. He spun me around and put me down and ruffle my hair.

"Ah Riki Oppa, don't mess my hair." I said pouting. He laughed and pinches my cheek. His members awwed at the sight.

"Sorry Aki, I'll treat you to ice cream later," Riki Oppa said. My face lit up as I nod. I had a few chit-chats with my brother, you know catching up since we don't see each other often because we're both busy. And I also talked to his members, we were catching up with each other but then I get a message so I open my phone to see who it is.

Cold weather️❤️

Aki come back now, someone here for you~

Ah okay, I'll be back in a minute.

"Guys, I need to go now. My members are telling me to come back" I said. They nod then tell me bye, I was about to go but Riki Oppa hugged me.

"Don't forget about later okay?" Riki Oppa said. I nod and said send me the time then I left.

I started to walk to our waiting room when I started to feel nervous. I felt butterflies in my stomach,