capitulo onse

before Lisa will bring Irene to the hospital, first they will go to  well -known lawyer also a personal lawyer of the family to register their marriage.

the ride to the register is along yet a comfortable silence for both Irene and Lisa, enough distance for them to breath their thoughts out before they formally sealed the deal, a kind of deal that only offer entrance for both of them without any exit knowing that Lisa's grandparents keep the family's tradition of keeping their partners in any circumstances and so divorce is not an option and out of the choices at all, like any other marriage couple of throwing a fit if the marriage is a not a success and so it's like digging their own graveyard in taking this haste decision of marriage.

Lisa may seem relaxed for showing her signature poker face while scanning some documents in her iPad yet inside she's having hard time controlling and calming herself of how nervous she is, she had been in critical situations in life and decisions making as to which part she will take, yet at this moment she seems to have second thoughts in her mind, but her heart said the otherwise.

Irene on the other hand shows her nervousness by fidgeting her hands and constant stumping of her feet and Lisa find it  adorable to see Irene making small actions when she is nervous. 

Irene is thinking of her decisions and mentally prayed for guidance and hoping for it to turned well, if in any case she has other choice marriage would be her last resort but knowing that she don't have and situations also is pushing her in the corner and there is this one person that practically offers a hand to help, she had to take it not for herself but for her only family, her brother!

in a matter of time they reached the lawyers office!

"Mr. kwon it's nice to see you! my granda wishes that you could grant him some of your time to have some tea over and discuss some things" Lisa  greeted the lawyer.

Irene reach Lisa's hand whom intentionally waits her to get out in the car, right then Lisa carefully slid her arm to Irene's slender waste that somewhat make the later's heart frantic for the sudden action yet she can't deny the fact that she is loving the kind of warmth that Lisa made.

" oh yeah! we've already talk over the phone earlier before your arrival, and by the way who is this lovely lady over here" the lawyer replied back with a smile plastered in her face.

the comment made Irene blush!

"yes! this is Irene my wife! and I hope that you already have the request i have er made earlier?"

"so eager to make her your wife Lisa, but I do understand your sentiments over their, and yes it's all ready and ready to be signed "  

the lawyer guided the two to the office!

"congratulations to the both of you Mrs. and Mrs. Manoban! in any case miss Manoban I have prepared the document would you like to take a look at it and signed" the lawyer asked the younger Manoban.

Irene was thinking of what the lawyer is talking about for they already had signed the marriage contract, then what kind of documents that the lawyer is talking.

"no need for that attorney never been and never will I signed any kind of that paper because what i have is the same what my wife is having, so no i will not, just throw that away" Lisa replied and the lawyer is happy for Lisa's response yet troubled in some things for this marriage is somewhat hasty but who he is to differ the Manoban's decisions and to think preparing a prenuptial agreement papers. 

Irene have an idea as to what they are talking but what made her lose her is the Lisa give importance and trust to her, it is not that difficult for her to signed any papers if needed cause that what people riches do as most of them thinking that marriage is a kind of leech sucking theirs partners wealth if ever and so as for precautions specially for arrange marriages a prenuptial agreements and she is looking forward for this to Lisa to have her signed an agreement but it seems that nothing like that would ever happen.

after registration was over, they first went to a jewelry shop to pick up the ring that Lisa ordered, it was a couple ring personally designed by her a simple yet a ring that shouts luxury and money but that doesn't matter at all, aside from this modern ring that she has something to give to Irene the ring that her grandmother prepared an ancestral ring for her future wife.

While in the hospital

Doctors and nurses are busy because they are moving things and equipment's.

the doctor's carefully assisted Jin towards the room that is more spacious and more airy compared to the previous room where he is having hard time finding the correct position for the bed is small, Jin's old room was not in lack of equipment but compared to its new wardroom it is bigger and beautiful all for himself.

Jin was surprised, he only followed the doctors' instruction because according to them they are  just following orders and what made him wonders so much is why this doctor's are so careful and handful about the situations and why on earth they are with those man in black guarding him outside in his room like he is someone who has criminal record and need to be guarded, and his sister Irene is nowhere to be found after their talk, he is looking for her can't find and her, can't call the sister either.

At the information desk, Irene's father came with Suzy and her mother, they asked as to where they could find Jin's room.

The father almost argues with the nurses and doctor's, because of the patient's information other than Irene as an immediate family member there is nothing else, also they are being instructed not to allowed people who are not on the list to be with the patient unless allowed by the patient itself.

the father almost losses his temper, that the doctor did nothing but keep on denying their access and so to make it easier for everyone because Mr. Bae is talking loud and being hardheaded that somehow make the other patients disturbed by the sudden noise, so the  doctor confirm it with the patient.

As they climbed up to the hospital lift Suzy couldn't help but Speak.

"Irene really has no respect, she didn't even consider you as a father by including in the list"  Suzy's statement was approved by her mother.

Although Mr. Bae did not admit it and talk his heart out , he also felt increasingly annoyed and angry with Irene.

As they approached the room they saw two people in black guarding the room.

"When did Irene have the money to move Jin to this kind of room and even afford to someone guarded the door?" Suzy's mother whispered against to her daughter.

"I think it's true what they say that Irene is already selling herself to some old and rich people to  support their medical expenses to think that this hospital alone is private" Suzy added. 

That comment made a ring in Mr. Bea's ear that made his fist clenched because for him it was too much embarrassment if any of that is true, when everyone knew what Irene had done and would surely tarnish his cherished name and reputation.

inside the room Jin just focused on what he was reading when he heard the door open, he knew that his good father and stepmother came in, but he just didn't pay attention intentionally by giving them cold shoulders.

"Don't you even greet your father? what an ensulent child you are" his father commented by not even asking him of how and he is feeling.

"Tell me your purpose in coming here and you will be able to leave afterwards you already know the door so help yourself" Jin said directly .

"We came here to see your condition" his father said 

Jin laughed at what he heard."How are you? if I know you  came here to see if I'm dead already, right? " with a sarcastic tone.

"You and Irene are really ungrateful people, where s that sister of your's, maybe shes not here because she;s with some filthy old people banging her to have money " Jin's ear tingled when he heard this from Suzy.

"First of all who are you to speak? Secondly you have no right to speak to Irene unnie's action like a clean person you are knowing that you are from an unknown history and maybe you are the fruit from an old and filthy person who knows , and you can leave because otherwise I will order that man outside to blow your empty skull up when you speak badly against my sister " Jin was in rage for this people