The Unexpected

Let's continue;

It was almost midnight it started raining heavily....The captains of the ship were tensed.....The waves were rough like never seen before and the engine was not running properly and caused a large crack on the walls of the ship ...... Now the only option left is to evacuate ....... So Head Captain ordered to evacuate the first class people comfortably.....and if boats are left then concentrate on the third class

..........................................................................................................................................

On the other side;

Bondita was very happy and they both planed to elope as soon as they reached London. While walking two men held her hand and mouth and took her to bottom of the ship and handcuffed her to the pole ... As Saudamini's order............She was unconscious for a while .........

..............................................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Anirudh got to know about the crack ......He was tensed and immediately ran towards the third class compartment but did not know the room number ......... He finally asked a man about Bondita and luckly it was the doctor who treated bondita.....

Ani - excuse me

Doc – yes

Ani – aap ne ek 19....20 sal ki ladki ko kahi dheka ...

Doc – uss ka naam

Ani – uss ka naam Bondita

Doc – haan wo ladki pata hai

Ani – kaha hai wo

Doc – pata nahi par usske room main dhekye

Ani – usski room kaha hai

Doc – strait jaaake ... feft jaaye ......right side main 3rd room

Ani – thankyou

He ran towards the room but for his disappointment she was not there........He immediately left the room came towards the upper part .....everyone were there including Saudamini and Binoy ......They called Anirudh to get into the boat.......

Bin – Anirudh jaldi aao .......

Ani – took few steps back

Bin – Kya kar rahe ho ....aao yaha

Ani – nahe baba

Bin – pagal ho gaye ho kya ...... baat maano aur aao

Anirudh ran form there and went the lower deck again ......when he went down it was covered with water almost till his stomach .......... suddenly he heard a girl screaming .........that was Bondita's voice

Bon – help.......koi hai........help

Ani – Bonditaaaaa.........kaha ho tum

After hearing his voice...

Bon – Anirudh........main yaaha ho .......... 4th cabin main .................

Anirudh rushed towards the room luckly the door was open and when he entered he saw her handcuffed to the pole......he went to her and hugged her...

Ani – tum yaaha kaise .....kya hua

Bon – pata nahe jab main room ke paas aarahe thi kisine mujhe yaha baand liya

He immediately started to find the key ........He found 9 keys and tried one by one and 6th one worked and they left by the time he tried to remove from her other hand but he level of the water increased. HER ONE HAND WAS STILL HANDCUFFED .Soon they ran from there and reached the upper part . Many people were there with kids.............and there were only 5 boats left but the captain instructed only the rich people........This was enough to make Anirudh lose his temper.......He punched the captain's nose and he almost filled all the boats ......... but when he went to climb it was late they lowered the boats ....... and the ship was sinking ............ the ship's chimini was about to break and fall on them...... the only option left was to jump ......... So they both jumped down and found it freezing cold and found large piece of the broken ship that was enough for both ..... they climbed up on the wood piece and lied down and took her in his embrace..........Breathing heavily  ............

VOTE & COMMENT

SUPPORT MY STORY 

THANKYOU........