Chapter 42

" Truth is bitter to digest but it tastes heaven after.."

" Y/n please don't go..."... 

Y/n closed her eyes and let out a breath.

" think again for us please "

Y/n was relieved that apart from everyone Taehyung never asked Y/n to stay or think about her decision once again but now he too.. 

*why no one is trying to understand me ? *

* Am I that much pathetic to be cared ? *

* Why can't they understand me ? WHy can't they understand my pains *

Y/n 's heart was aching. It is hurting her . ..it's hurting that no one is trying to understand her even Taehyung too..but not anymore. She decided not to cry and she is not crying even she badly wants to

* I have to go *

Y/n decided it . She was backfacing them. Her one hand is on the trolly and she again forced to took her steps forward neglecting Taehyung but again her steps got halted ..more painfully

" Let her go Taehyung "
It was Jin

" Let her go and find peace for wounded mind and body by leaving all of us in endless pain " 

It was her first time Jin talking to her like that and it hurts ...but most hurting part was that others being sad for her which she can't endure in this life.

" Jin " Rhea sounds surprised , 

" What are you saying Jin ? She is leaving ..you can't talk like ...

" Why ? " Jin asked in the making Rhea to halt 

" Why can't I? Why can't we? Ain't I am saying the truth ? "
Jin sounds disturbed by all that's happening

" She said she don't want anyone to get hurt and she was consoling everyone but did anyone notice what a coward she is that she herself was holding the pain inside and was even forcing herself not to cry  " 

Jin continued , " SHe will be a coward but I am not ..." 

And there stood Y/n with her eyes full of tears and chest full of unknown pain that made her breathing to become difficult for her. Jin's words were hurting her that much cause she know what he was saying is correct and she herself accepted that she was acting like a coward she is .

" You doesn't want to hurt anyone but what about you Y/n ? How about hurting yourself "  Jin asked but

"Oh ..I forgot you might have a lot of reasons " Jin scoffed 

A lone tear escaped from Y/n's eyes but like earlier she did not dare to wipe it away cause she don't want to hide it and now they won't see her face too as her back is facing them.

" how bad am I that I even forgot that she was being brutally hurt by that bastard , her mortal enemy Jeon Jungkook " Jin sounds teasing and he was

" ...and how foolish I am to forget that he is the one who she hates the most and still hates to her nail more precisely than that rascals  who kidnapped her and even tried to force her to...

" That's enough Jin hyung "
Taehyung interrupted his hyung who was continuously letting out everything he hold on these two years cause he was the one who saw everything even Jungkook's love and  sacrifice and everything.

Others were listening to him till now but now he is crossing and Taehyung know Y/n must be crying for sure even if he can't see her face and was correct too