Chapter 7

" Sometimes it's difficult to forget you even if I want it.. "

Jungkook wrapped his wet body with a towel and went toward the closet to get his dress. He puts on the dress and was drying his hair, suddenly she came to his mind ,

Jungkook's pov :

Oh God ! Why is that girl always torturing me? Is it true what Jin hyung said? Did I fall for her ? ...
No.. WHAT ? I don't fall for someone who yelled at me and even called me ugly.. How dare she.. I have to take revenge...
No..no I can't .
why can't I , I always took my wrath on others who hurt me and why not with her.. I should forget her , what is much about her , a simple girl with no respect and I don't know who she is. B ..bu..but her angelic face with those big eyes with specs, naive lips with those cute dimples , all are perfect...

Jungkook continue to admire her features one by one

oh !! Jungkook stop admiring that crazy girl...Hope not to see each other again in this life..

But...but I ..I am feeling crazy for her !

AAAhhh!!!

End of Jungkook's pov :

_

"Y/n , please it's our concert . It was one of the best in this entire country. " Jewel pleaded again

Y/n sighed.
Jewel , Honey and Zia were compelling Y/n to come to the concert. And as thought it's not an easy task tho. Y/n rejected their idea but the trio have already planned everything well. They know their Y/n can't resist for a long time ; such a poor soul she is.

"So we are going , right ? " Zia asked. Her eyes were curiously looking at Y/n.

Y/n looked at Honey and she motioned her eyes to say yes.

Y/n again took a deep sigh in defeat and uttered,

"Fine . Okay now "

"Oh thank thank thank you so much cherry " Jewel screamed in happiness

Jewel, Zia and Honey pulled themselves into a hug and danced in joy.

On the other side Y/n smiled at seeing their happiness but they were more happy for executing their plan to a very extend.

_

At Sunday , evening

Y/n was wearing a pleated below knee skirt and loose t-shirt tucked in . Others were wearing somewhat sexy ones but Y/n felt comfortable in hers. Her specs and untied hair were so perfect that she looked so beautiful .

Y/n roamed her eyes across the stadium.

It looks like an outdoor sports stadium . It was huge and it was jam-packed with the audience and it was difficult for them to stand at the entrance queue with the expanding crowd. However, Jewel rescued them from the trouble and entered the stadium for the first time to enjoy a live concert. The stage decoration was lucrative and the lighting system made the hall as bright as daylight. Fortunately, Jewel has managed space in the front row. It was a two hour duration live and that means they have to stand a way long but there is sits but who gonna sit for their concert.

This was her first time for a concert in this country. She has attended some in her country that too not willingly. She was not ready for this too but she was helpless before them. It was good luck for them that they have a friend who is a part of the concert and it helps greatly in such cases like reserving concert tickets, arranging front row seats, special treatments in the venue and more other issues.