Sh - ahaaan... Nhi tu krega... Winced at his words...

S - bolna sath mei krenge... Saying so he forward the plate towards her....

Sh - thk hai... Pr ab khana bhi khila...saying so she just open her mouth for him to feed her... While sidharth huffing at her... Start feeding both of them...

After finishing the dinner... Sidharth get up from the his place... Eyeing shehnaaz too to get up from her seat... Making her get up grumpily....

After that they reach kitchen... And sidharth put all the vessels in the sink... Then shehnaaz come and hug him from his back...

Sh - ab thk hai na... Chal apni punishment puri kr.. Said in his back... Making him smile at her antics...

S - yeah sath mei nhi hota... Madam... Mei to akele hi kr raha hu... Said while start doing washing up the utensils...

Sh - hmm.... Sath hi hai... Dekh mei khadi hu na... Mera baby ni hai... Chal jaldi kr fir room mei chalte hai... Saying so she start peppering his back with small kisses on his back...

After finishing te utensils he turn around towards her... And in a blink pick her up in his arms... In bridal style... Making her gasped at his move...

S - now... It is time for your punishment baby..... Said huskily near her lips... Making her already shocked state to notched up... She look towards him bewildered... Making him smirk at her reaction...

S - breath sweetheart... Said in her ear... He start walking with her in his arms... Making her snap out from her state... And blush instantly... And hide her face in his chest... At which he chuckle at her... He take her towards there room...

After reaching near bed he place her there and hover her completely under him...

Shehnaaz smile looking at him.... and look towards him with close eyes to give him permission to do whatsoever he wished to do..... But sidharth didn't bulge making her open eyes...

S - don't close your eyes... Look into my eyes.... Let you too witness our love... Saying intensely.... he capture her lips in his... And suck her soothing lips intensely....

~~~~~MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ~~~~~

( this part had some mature content and some triggered words. While the author has taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner, it may be troubling for some readers. Discretion is adviced....)

Shehnaaz shiver at his words... And his lips on her make her feel delighted...

She didn't close her eyes as he want... And reciprocate him with same flavour....

After sometime they broke the kiss and sidharth start nibbling her naked skin sensually...

Sh - siddharth ahhhh... Moan at his torture on her skin...

S - hmmm... Hummed in response... But didn't stop for even a second making it hard for her...

He began at her neck kissing slowly and biting gently, savoring her smell and every inch of her flavor...... He made his way to her toned belly and grazed his lips over navel, watching her tummy rise and fall as her breathing became more enthusiastic.

Sh - hmmm..... Siddharth.... Is the only her mouth escape as if she forget any other thing in this universe....

S - baby... I love so much... Saying so he start devouring her each part of skin.... Nibbling, sucking and chewing is all what he is doing to her... Taking her to heights of pleasure and euphoria... She is downing in the world of there passion...

Sh - siddharth.... Please... Saying so she close her eyes... To more of it... Her small moans is making him too forget himself in passion....

He crawled over the top of her again.... He teased her pearl with the tip of his shaft for a second and felt her shiver at the contact..... She is shivering with passion he had now.... He is not himself now...

He began at her neck kissing slowly and biting gently, savoring her smell and every inch of her flavor..... He is doing as to get himself memorized by her each and every part....

Sh - hmmm.... Bebu... Saying so she lost her hands in his smooth silky hair....

He made his way to her toned belly and grazed his lips over navel, watching her tummy rise and fall as her breathing became more enthusiastic..... She laboured for each erotic breath she taking.... She is in totally different world now... Forgetting everything she too took everything he is giving her in his passion.....

He positioned his shoulders under her thighs and gazed at the beautiful, white rose between her legs....

Making her flutter under his gaze... He just kissing the inside of her right thigh, then suckling the inside of her left..... He reveled in her scent and moistened his palate with the thoughts of citrus and honey.... This new for them... Tonight he going to explore her completely... As last he didn't want to scared her... He waited for support... Which he get now...

With a long, flat tongue he tasted her..... Her sweet honey... While her breath get struck in her throat... With his this move...

So sweet, so juicy, so gratifying was her flavor that he wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled her closer to his face, burying his mouth in her delicious folds...... Making her come back... With loud and high moans... To which his body start reacting and he became more passionate.....

He could feel her wetness soaking his lips but it only made him more excited...... He danced his tongue around and around like some wicked waltz responding to her gasps and moans..... She followed his lead, grinding her loins against the entirety of his mouth, using him as an instrument with which to orchestrate the crescendo of her desire.....

Finally she released in a succulent explosion.... She lay sprawled, unable to open her eyes, but with a contented smile on her lips as the waves of her body's aftershock shook her, gently bouncing her breasts.....

Then he went up kissing the hell out of her... And feel her responding completely....

He make her busy with his touches and under his kisses to make her lost and enter her slowly... Making her clutch him tightly...

Her hands moved down his back.... and she pressed her hips into his.... telling him she was ready....

He responded by placing the tip of his.... just against her feminist part.....teasing again after coming out of her.... She moved herself down and he slowly entered again giving her a new pleasurable drive....

He thrust in and out.... going a little farther each time.... Her fingernails dug into his back as she reveled in the agony...

Sh - ahhhhhhh siddharth...... Her grunting increase with time... Indicating him the time of her....

Finally, he was totally consumed by her..... His thrusts were slow...and she begged him to go faster.....

Sh - siddharth hyeeee..... Said with a great difficulty... But the pressure in her make her needy....

His body shuddered... and she knew the enjoyment that he felt.... but still he did not stop....

S - yess baby ohhhhh yessss.... His final grunts echoed in full room... Making the fire reaching the peaks...

They both cum together... having there climax with a blissful smile on there face..... And sleep consumed them....

.
.

How's the update?

.
.

Any Favourite scene..?

Leap in way... Excited...?

.
.

Follow me at insta too... Id it given in description...

.
.

Longest update... 1700+ words..
.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️