XIX

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

Please do Inline comments too...

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is in her college campus... But today the shine and spark of shehnaaz is missing in her... She is not herself today...

She is walking lost in her thoughts and is bumped with someone...

Sh - sorry... Saying absentmindedly is walk ahead but is pulled by that person again... Making her furious at this...

Sh - what the hell... How dare you touch me... Said furiously... After that she look towards the persons and start wriggling in his hold...

Person - i dare because you are going to mine... Said evilly... While start roaming in his hands sensually on her... To her bad luck whole ground is empty making shehnaaz attempt to shout null...

Sh - dekho paran... Mujhe mihira se koi panga nHi chahiye so please let me go... Said calmly as she don't want to invite this paran name tension in her life...

Pa - ohhhh... So mihira is your tension... So just chill she is not going get it... Only 1 night with me... Said huskily... Near her face... Making shehnaaz disgust at his dirty thinking.... She just push him by all her might.... He land up on ground... Looking shehnaaz angrily...
Who just left from there giving him a disgusted look....

Before paran can do anything she left from there... Making him curse her under his breath...

Pa - you will regret doing this to me... You will definitely... Said to himself...

°
°

After sometime shehnaaz enter in her class and sit alone on last bench as she don't want to talk to anyone...

Ka - hii... Shehnaaz kya hua... Said after coming towards shehnaaz... Making shehnaaz look towards her...

Ka - bol na kya hua yaar... Asked again....

Sh - kuch bhi yaar bas ese hi... Said with a fake smile... Making kavya roll her eyes on her....

Ka - ok chal yahi bta de ki yeh kisi photo hai... Asked teasingly... As she notices the picture of her and sidharth on her phone as suddenly some notification come...

Sh - yeh mera husband hai... Said happily... Making kavya's eyes to shoot out in sudden shock...

Ka - kya you are married... Asked in shock...

Sh - haan yeh dekh... Saying so she show her hair line having vermilion in it which is hide within her hairs....

Ka - but you are too young to be married yaar... Said to her with worried face...

Sh - may be but he love me alot... So i am happy with him... Said happily...

Ka - to ese chupa kyu rakha hai... Asked as shehnaaz hide her vermilion in her hair properly...

Sh - usne hi bola hai... Bolta hai ki fir college mei sab mazak banayenge ya bully krenge... Usse mere liye bohot hai... Vo tension leta rehta hai meri humesha... Said with happy smile on her face reminding his care and protectiveness towards her...

Ka - tu bohot pyaar krti hai na usse... Asked she can see it in her eyes... In response shehnaaz just hummed...

Then come professor who teach them... For 2 hours or so and left after that...

Ka - chal canteen chale... Said just after teacher left the room...

Sh - nahi yaar mera man nahi hai... Tu ja mujhe usse baat krni hai... Saying so she left from there with her belongings...

Shehnaaz enter in a empty class room to talk him properly.. She dialed his number... Which he pick after some rings...

S - hello baby... Said just after picking her call...

Sh - tu thk hai na... Asked him... Making him smile at her...

S - haan meri maa thk hu... Thk hai... Ab kesa mood hai... Asked calmly...

Sh - thk hu... Said him... And start playing with her bags chain...

S - kuch khaya... Asked her... But get silence in return.... He get her unsaid words...

S - tu meri baat dhyan se sun le agar tere in sab chakar mei meri moti baby patli ho gyi na to mei tujhse baat nhi karunga kabhi bhi... Said in fake anger... But it works as she smile at his words...

Then suddenly sidharth get a call from head of the hospital...

S - baby ek minute hold kr important call hai... Saying so he make her call on hold talk to the head for some minutes... Then when he again connects his call with shehnaaz...

He hear some bluffed sound... 

S - hello baby... Shehnaaz tu sun rahi hai hello...

Sh - tum.... Shout from the other side....

S - shehnaaz kya hua... Asked restlessly... But get nothing in reply but then call cut suddenly making him restless....

.
.

On the other side...

Shreya - mihira u know aaj subha kya... Hua... Said with concern in her voice...

Mi - what... Kya hua... Asked immediately...

Shreya - yaar vo jo kal ladki thi na kal jisse tumhare ladai hui...

Mi - kon vo new girl... Looking like Old behenji... Said disgustingly....

Shreya - haan vo na mujhe aaj paran ke sath dikhi thi said intentionally...

Mi - that middle class behenji... Said angrily with gritting her teeth...

Shreya - or tujhe pata hai i hear her talk with her friend she was telling her that she love him... Said with showing concern towards her...

Mi - she will regret her coming to this college... Said with a devil look on her face...

.
.

Sidharth is continuously trying to call shehnaaz but her phone is not reachable... He driving his car still trying to call her when suddenly there come a truck from front and...

Boom 💥💥💥💥

His car get hit by tree to save from truck.... His head directly hit at the staringwheel... He is loosing his consciousness but one think is continuously roaming in his head that is his shehnaaz...

S - sh..eh...naa..zzzz.... Saying so he close his eyes...

°
°

Here in college everyone left from there... As there college hours get finished...

Peon is looking in every room and class to lock them...

Then he hear some banging sound from the main class room... He went there and open it...

Peon - aap... Yaha ese... Asked in confusion...

.
.

How is the update...?

To last update pe bhi sirf 15 comments the...

Yaar aap esa kyu kr rahe ho... This demotivate alot...

Ab ap sab kuch bolne ka maan hi nahi kr rha... Chodo kyuki karoge to nhi aap sab...

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️