XIV

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

And i know guys i didn't update in 2 - 3 days... But  seriously guys my life is seriously on a troll... At 24 April i lost my mother's brother ( mere mamaji) who is really close to me then now on 3rd May my mother lost her father ( mere nanaji.)... This is really disturbing plus sad too... I am still trying to cope up from everything so it take some time... That's why... I didn't update in these days...

So for now enjoy this part and vote and comment jarur krna ok...

Follow me too...

Let's start now,

Sunrays peeping inside the window and disturb the sleep of sidharth... Who is sleeping soundly in his bed....

Sidharth stir in his sleep and open his eyes fully and frown after finding himself alone in the bed...

S - shehnaaz kaha gyi... Said to himself and then turn towards the clock and it shows 6 in the morning... Making him frown as it is too early for her to wake up...

S - shehnaaz baby... Call her name while getting up from the bed...

Getting no response he went towards the washroom door and knock on it... But it is not locked... So he went outside and the seen in front of him... Make him smile at his cute little munchkin...

As shehnaaz is sitting in living area couch... While continuously munching chips while murmuring something...

S - moti baby kya kr rahi hai... Said while coming towards her... But she is so much engrossed in herself that she didn't even react...

Sidharth went to couch and shake her lightly to break her trance... She is looking him in confusion as when he come here...

S - yaar kabse awaj de raha hu... Kaha khoyi hui hai... Said while settle himself properly on the couch...

Sh - huh....! Kya mujhe to nahi suna kab diya.. tu awaj... Said in confusion...

S - acha chod koi ni... vese aaj itna jaldi kese uth gyi... Said while looking at her for answer....

Sh - yaar mujhe bohot restlessness ho rahi hai... Kesa hoga sab... Mei pehli baar ese akele sab kr bhi paungi ki nahi... Said truly...

Sidharth saw her in amusement as she is same person who is hell excited for this day.... But now looking hell anxious....

S - baby itna kyu tension le rahi hai chill krna sab shi hoga... Said hold her hands in his... In response shehnaaz just nod her head still feeling little nervous...

S - baby.... Call her to look towards him... Which she did gladly...

S - jaan tu tension kyu le rahi hai sab acha hoga thk hai.. Said calmly... Saying so he just kiss her forehead making her smile blissfully...

Sh - tu ese hi mujhe samjha diya krna.. Dekh ab mei samjh gyi or ab mujhe ajeeb bhi nahi lg raha... Said happily with making cutest face ever... Making sidharth go aww on her...

Shehnaaz just hug him tightly then kiss his cheek before getting up from the couch... While sidharth laid on couch there only after she left it... Making shehnaaz frown at him...

Sh - dekh siddharth ab fir ni sona... Ja jake fresh hoja nahi tune late ho jana hai or mujhe bhi kr dena hai... Said irritatedly while going towards the kitchen...

S - hufff... Kya yaar moti baby... Saying so he get up and went towards there room to freshen up...

After sometime they are finally ready to go towards there works...

S - chal yaar moti.. Nahi to late ho jayegi... Said loudly while standing in the living room... Waiting for her to come...

Sh - kya hai yaar tu humesha chillane kyu lag padta hai... Tera kya hai sirf shirt pant pehni baal banaye or ready mujhe to kitna sab kuch krna padta hai... Said irritatedly while coming out of there room with sulking mood...

Sidharth knew how to make this angry bird a calm loving bird.. Hence he went near her and held her by her shoulders and look towards her intensely...

S - baby you are looking really beautiful... Said huskily near her face making her blush at his move... While sidharth just smirk looking at her blushing face...

S - chal chale... Said while going away from her taking her with him outside the flat...

After sometime they reach shehnaaz's college first as it is in between the his way...

S - baby agya tera college... Said while pressing the break to stop the car in front of the college gate...

S - byee ache se rahio or kuch bhi problem ho to mujhe call kr diyo mei a jaunga... Said while looking at her...

Sh - hmm... Said happily and open her seat belt... But what she did next make sidharth speechless....

As... Sidharth is adoring her when she suddenly come near him and peck his lips making him shock...

But before shehnaaz take herself back... Sidharth is fast enough to change her mere peck in a passionate kiss...

He kiss her dominantly making her moans die in his mouth.... Making both of them feel themselves...

After 10 minutes he broke the kiss and look towards her intensely...

S - baby this is what called real kiss... And my cute baby are getting bold.. Not bad.. I will show you more of it soon... Said huskily while tracing his fingers on her lips making her blush really hard...

Sh - siddharth... Winced at his words and try to leave hurriedly but stop by sidharth.... As he hold her wrist when she is going to open the door...

S - baby... Pehle yeh apni boldness ki ishani to mitta de... Said teasingly while turn her face towards the mirror making her gasp...

Sh - tune meri puri lip balm kharab krdi... Said in complaining tone while wiping her face with tissue...

S - what i have done baby..? Said with a naughty grin on his face...

Sh - nothing... Saying so she went out while showing her fake anger to him... Making him shook his head on her antics...

Sidharth left from there after that and shehnaaz enter her new college making her grin happily on her new beginnings...

.
.
.
.

But her happiness is for the short period as there come a famous bullying gang of the college towards the entrance which notice shehnaaz and grin evilly on her...

.
.
.

How was the update?

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️