Prologue

"Mumma!!!" She shouted as she entered the house.

" Mumma, where are you?"

She ran towards the kitchen, and the lamp in the living room crashed.

"What did you break this time?" Lady said, coming running to the kitchen.

"OMO!!" She lifted the young girl up "how many times have I told you to not run around like that, you will get hurt."

*so clumsy, just like her father* lady thought

"Are you hurt somewhere?" Lady asked worried, checking her around.

"Mumma, I am okay, I am really strong. NOW SIT HERE, AND LISTEN TO ME!!"

"This girl...... wae? wae? What happened? "

The young girl fidgets through her school bag and and pulls out a trophy, "I WON THE COMPETITION!!"

"I am so proud of you. You worked so hard for this. I am sorry I wasn't able to come yesterday to your performance."

"Mumma, don't be like that, I know you had work. Now let's CELEBRATE, shall we?"

"Let's, dine out today, hmm?"

"YAYYY!!"

"Aigoo, my cute little baby."

"MUMMA!!! DON'T SQUISH MY CHEEKS."

______________________________

"Jjajangmyeon!!"

"I know, I know, that is your favorite. But, really you can try something new sometimes"

"I will, but today I want to celebrate by having Jjajangmyeon."

"Ok, then I will follow my beautiful, talented daughter. Umm.. excuse me, we will have 2 bowls of Jjajangmyeon, thank you"

"So miss sayori, how is your work going on, nowadays" young girl said, acting like an elite woman.

"Yah! Yah! See this girl, calling her mother by name."

"Miss Sayori, I didn't expect you to be this old fashioned."

"Ohh, really!, miss Nari, I am really sorry to disappoint you then." Sayori started playing along.

"Well, work is going good, miss nari, but It's been hectic lately. How has your school been?"

"Well, you should buy some time to rest and relax once in a while, miss sayori"

"Ok, stop becoming my mom, I am the mom here"

"Hahaha, you are so cute Mumma, well school is just the same, but music is going great"

"You should make friends at school, socialize and get along with others well."

"I do socialize, I just don't have anyone to be friends with, everyone is different from me."

"Well, you will have to move out of your music to find someone and put efforts towards them."

"But I want to be a musician. I have to work hard for that, Mumma, just wait and see, one day my song will be a superhit, just like BTS."

"I told you to watch BTS less. Anyway, you should live your life while you are still young. You should explore more and then decide what you want to be. You still have a lot of time"

"But mumma-" she got cut-off with the waiter bringing their order.

"Ok ok, first let's eat, And stop growing up so soon"

"Mumma, I will always be your baby" she said in a baby voice.

___________________________

"Don't be stubborn, Nari"

"Mumma, please just this once, I will come back early."

"You have not been well for 1 week, I won't allow you to leave your room."

"Mumma, I was preparing for this competition for a long time"

"But its is tomorrow, why do you want to go today? I will take leave tomorrow and myself take you to the competition."

"Mumma, but today is rehearsals and a good artist never miss rehearsals. You yourself said that"

"Nari-ah, I-"

"Mumma, please"

"Ok, stop acting cute, get ready I will drop you"

"Mumma is the best"

"This 12 year old always gets her way"

"I know I am smart"

"Stop and get ready before I change my mind." Sayori turned around about to leave the room

"Mumma"

"Hmm?" She turns and looks at nari

"Please come to my competition tomorrow, I made my first song, and I want you to be there, when I perform it."

Sayori Pets nari's head, "don't be nervous, you will do great even if I am not there, but Iwant to witness you perform your own song So I will be there no matter what."

Nari hugs sayori

"Kim Nari, get ready Now. You will make me late."

________________________

"Miss Choi sayori, you want leave tomorrow. Why?"

"Ma'am, my daughter's competition is there"

"But you took a leave a not even a week earlier, saying your daughter was not well."

"Ma'am, she insisted -"

"Ok, I understood, you have all the excuse prepared. Take the leave, but your pay will be cut and you have to give me accounts of the month so far, before you leave today."

"Ok ma'am, I will do it"

Rrrinnng~ Rrrinnng~

Sayori declined the call.

"Anything else, ma'am"

Rrrinnng~ Rrrinnng~

"Just pick the damn phone."

"I am sorry ma'am"

Sayori goes out of the cabin and picks the phone

"Hello, who is it?"

"Hello, am I speaking to nari's guardian?"

"Yes, Nari is my daughter, what happened? "

"Ma'am, please come here fast, Nari passed out during rehearsals."