Assault on Stohess

Mulai dari awal

"No I definitely recognized--"

"Hey, kid. We get it. Any other evidence to share?" Levi asked.

"No, sir."

"Personally, I think Annie and the Female Titan look alike."

"Huh?! Are you crazy?! What kind of evidence is--?!"

"So, basically we're going after her without proof." Levi interjected

"Without proof? You can't be serious. Why? What if it isn't Annie?"

"If it isn't Annie, then she'll be cleared of suspicion" Mikasa said

"I'll feel bad for causing her trouble if that happens. But... If we do nothing, the government will make a sacrifical victim out of you."

"You guys are crazy, distrusting Annie..."

"Eren. Does this talk about Annie ring any bells? You fought hand-to-hand with the Female Titan; did you see her use any techniques only Annoe uses?  You know, don't you? You know the Female Titan is Annie" Mikasa looks at him.

"Then you know you have to fight. Or are there certain, special feelings stopping you?"

"Huh?!"

You waited beside Hange for the Female Titan to come you had your hooks in your hands, ready to sheath your blades. You watched as the female titan ascended and began running through the city of Stohess.

Multiple squad members attacked as they fell one after another.

"I'm going after it, I've had enough of this titan shifting bullshit" you pulled out a blade before pulling out a next about to jump off the roof a hand stopped you in your tracks.

"Wait, F/N!" you heard Hange's soothing voice and instantly whipped your head to the brunnette woman.

"Please... Be safe! And don't die!" she hugged you tightly "I will never die" you patted her head before breaking away waving to her as she waved back.

Jumping of the roof you shot your hooks into a nearby building using your strong muscles to pull yourself up and go faster. Your site caught the female titan instantly you sliced around her body, This should be easy, her focus should be trying to catch me and kill me but I'm too fast for her but you were wrong...

Suddenly she slammed her fists into a nearbu building the hard crumbled up bricks coming in contact with you quickly you reeled in your hooks to lessen the damage of the attack the bricks pushed you as you fell on the floor.

Luckily you weren't seriously injured and you're not... you're never... gonna give up on a fight. The bruises on your face burned as you got up wiping the blood from your nose.

You quickly continued cutting her arm muscles trying to immobilize her reaching one, even if you were able to hold her still until Eren came you could get worn out and you aren't able to slice through her vital spot.

"ANNIE LEONHART! COME OUT OF THERE!" you yelled at her continuing to slice her quicker then she can move.

"Damn it!" you hissed. As a man with ash-brown hair came to assist you and Mikasa in fighting the titan but was quickly thrown to the grown. Only injured not dead though...