Diavolo x Reader Ft. Leviathan: Cheering Enviously

Start from the beginning

*Leviathans POV + tiny timeskip*

I don't know what's going on with Y/N but they could not keep themselves in check. Not that I expected them to, but dear Demon Lord was it frustrating. I watched them silently, hoping to catch their attention if they looked my way. 

They seemed to be in conversation with Lord Diavolo. They were laughing at a joke he made, and immediately my urge to puke subsided.

Wait.. Do they like.. Lord Diavolo?

My theory seemed to be pretty accurate, since the moment Lucifer stole away Lord Diavolo's attention, I would feel like throwing up all over again.

Getting out of my place at the couch, I made a beeline for the door. 

*Y/N's POV*

Wholly fed up with Diavolo's attention being all over the place, I turned my attention to the rest of the room, and spotted Levi starting to leave. I totally forgot about the pact effects!

I quickly followed him out. He clearly felt a difference, because he'd taken only a few steps away from the door when he turned around and yelped as he nearly bumped into me.

"EH! Y/N, don't scare me like that!"

"I'm sorry, but are you okay?"

"I was split second away from puking a minute ago! Do you think I'm okay!?"

"Well-"

"Listen, if you really like Lord Diavolo, you should just tell him." 

"How did you-"

"I can't handle seeing you being jealous. It pains me. Like, literally. So just please go and tell him, I knew you wouldn't like a yucky otaku like me anyway."

*Leviathan's POV*

That last bit had slipped out involuntarily. I DIDN'T MEAN TO TELL THEM THAT! AAAAHHH!

"I mean, uhm-"

"Levi..."

Oh no oh no oh no oh no-

"You're right." they continued. "I will confess to him." 

They turned around, determined. 

"Oh, also- You know I don't see you that way.. But don't think I don't care about you. You're my best friend!"

Awh- Leviathan can't handle this much of wholesomeness- he takes full damage!

Leviathan.exe has stopped working. Again. Adios.

.

.

.

Jk, we still need that DiaxY/N ending.

-Tiny timeskip-

*Diavolo's POV*

The Y/N approached me meekly and tugged on the cuff of my sleeve. 

"Uh, Diavolo-"

"Yes?" I looked down at the little human.

"Can we go outside?" 

"Sure."

They glanced at Leviathan, who shot them a thumbsup sign, and then followed me out the door. 

-Timeskip to a few weeks later-

*Y/N's POV*

I. Was. HYPED. A ball at Lord Diavolo's Palace? AND I WAS HIS DATE? I was all "dolled up" as Asmo would've said, ready for my prince to pick me up.

"Y/N."

"M'lord." I jested, bowing in slight mockery.

"You look beautiful tonight." he said, taking my hand.

"And you look as handsome as ever." I replied, pinching his cheek.

I was so grateful to Leviathan for pushing me to confess my feelings. Who would've known they were reciprocated!? 

Everyone. There are no routes, everyone loves you, Y/N.

I've been working on this idea for a while, it's been in my head since I did Satan's Feelings AU fic. Speaking of Lord Diavolo, did you hear No.1? It's beautiful! Ngl, I wasn't the most excited for Dia's song to begin with, but the team killed it, and now I'm listening to No.1 on repeat haha

PS: Finals start Feb7th, I was gonna make a Valentines special for you guys, but guess not. Sorry about the late uploads.

^^1112 words
Published 26th January, 2022