Satan x Others Headcanons

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEARLY FORGOT BEST BOI SATAN'S BIRTHDAY! Uhh here's your special though lol

Satan x Diavolo

Er- am I seeing this right? Diavolo's the last person Satan would date! Right? Right!? Well, that aside, they'd look similar to a gigantic puppy and his super loving owner. Unusual, but I can't say it's not a cute ship. Not that Lucifer's gonna let it happen.

Satan x Barbatos

As I said in Barbatos' birthday chapter, these two would make a super cute couple. They'd be the type to go out on cozy ol' coffee dates to scantily known coffee shops and the such. Then again Satan's definitely the type to take anyone to a cafe, library, or museum.

Satan x Simeon

These two would be cute. They'd have nice, long conversations in the afternoons, discussing various topics and biding their time reading. These two would look quite dreamy as a duo. Not the most shippable though, imo.

Satan x Solomon

Super competitive power couple. They're always trying to one up the other in terms of knowledge, amongst other things. They also like cats, so that's mentionable. They'd be a pretty loud or bold couple, I can totally see this being more viable than the other ships. (Maybe not Satan x Barbs tho)

Sorry about the late upload guys! My mom shares her birthday with Satan, so I was busy with that lol.