Love and Protect

First day of classes were finally finished.
All students and professors were in the Great Hall eating dinner. The tables were filled with delicious food and students were chattering with their friends. The room was filled with laughter and joy, forgetting about the dementors that are lurking outside.

Vela Luciana's POV

Dinner finally came.
I was sitting at the Slytherin table conversing with my fellow Slytherins.
No one talked about what happened during DADA class, thankfully. Although, I'm pretty sure everyone forgotten about it or maybe they simply didn't care.

Not that I'm complaining though.

I was eating my meat pies when an owl coated with midnight black fur flew in at the great hall.

Malfoy Family Owl - Drogon

Some students stopped at what they're doing looking at the owl in awe since the owl that flew in was very rare and very expensive to own.

I looked at the owl that I immediately recognized

"Drogon! Dray it's Drogon!" I told my brother who was conversing with Theo and Blaise. He looked up and surely the Malfoy Family Owl was here.

"Drogon? Do you think he's here to send mother and father's letter regarding about the incident?" Draco asked me

"Well we're about to find out" I replied

Drogon went to our table and dropped the letter in front of me. The owl then sat on the arm of Draco's which he held out for Drogon to perch on.

I gave the owl a piece of meat before I opened the letter that consisted a skull figure and gold designs.

Envelope

Envelope