Five

Haven went to walk into Aria's room, but walked to Andrew's room. She knocked on the door causing him to open the door. "Hey." He said as Hanna watched them.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I really don't want to be here that's why I'm taking you to homecoming." Andrew tells her causing her to smile. "Come on, I'll take you to your sister and friends."

Haven smiled as they went to Aria's door and walked in to see them staring at fortunes. She walked in as Andrew left causing her to look at Emily's. "That's one way to get the message across."
~~~
At school, Haven walked into the school as Andrew put his arms around her. "I've been thinking that we should do something after the dance or better, find an empty classroom." He tells her.

Haven turned around smiling. "You make me happy, but I think tonight will be our first date." She tells him. "Andrew, when do you think we should tell Aria about us? It's bad enough my sister found out, but..."

"Calm down, Haven." He tells her. "We will find out when we should tell her, but you need to know something of why I wanted to start everything with you before we officially started dating." She nodded. "Haven, it's been you. It's always been you."

Haven smiled as she hugged him not seeing Aria watching them. "It's been you too, Andrew."

"Let's get you to class."

Haven smiled as the two walked away together. Aria wondered about them.
~~~
Later that night, Haven smiled as she was fixing her hair. Hanna texted her about her and Andrew. She rolled her eyes as she put her phone down and looked in the mirror at her reflection. "I think I'm ready." She said as she walked out of room to hear someone blowing their horn.

"Who is that?"

"Andrew." She tells her mom. "How do I look?"

"You look beautiful." She tells her. "Now go to your boyfriend and have a wonderful time."

Haven nodded as she walked out causing Andrew to stare in shock. "You know I may not be able to keep my hands off of you tonight."

"Aria..."

"I don't care." He tells her. 'She finds out, she finds out."
~~~
When they arrived at the dance, Aria was shocked to see her brother with her best friend. Haven looked at Andrew as they walked down to the dance floor smiling. "I see my sister is wanting to speak to me."

"Go on ahead, I'm going to get a drink." She tells him as she walked away. Haven saw Hanna and smiled. "I'm dead." She tells her. "Aria saw us."

"That doesn't mean she knows." Hanna said. "Continue having fun with Andrew and when you two are ready to talk, then tell her about your relationship."
~~~
Haven stood with Andrew when they saw Emily with Toby. She was shocked to see that causing Andrew to hold her close to him. She looked at Andrew. "Can we ditch the judging looks?" She asked him.

"Sure."

Aria grabbed her hand making her sigh. "Will you tell me what's going on between you and my brother."

"We're just friends." She said even though she hated the word.

"May I steal my date." Andrew said causing her smile.

"Sure."

Aria watched as the two of them went dancing. Haven smiled as they started dancing together. "She's close to finding out so I'll let my sister figure it out on her own."

Haven nodded. "Okay, but for tonight, I want to focus on us. Not on my friends, your sister, or my sister." She tells him. "Just us."

"That's all I will focus on."

Haven smiled as she rested her head on his chest as they danced. Hanna saw her sister. "I'll get her..."

"No." Hanna said. "Let's leave Haven out of what we are about to do. She is having the time of her life tonight and I think us getting info on Jenna can be told to her later. Let her have fun."

Spencer looked at her and Andrew and smiled. "Yeah. We'll fill her in tomorrow. We should let them have fun."

Andrew watched Hanna leave and Aria doing something else taking his chance to get on with the second part of their date. "Let's go see a movie."

"Sure." She said as they walked out. "What else should we do after the movies?"

"Stay the night at your house. I'm not going home till things have calmed down." Andrew tells her. "I'm tired of the arguing."

Haven kissed him as Emily saw them. "Come on. Focus on us. Not on anything else, Andrew. You will feel so much better thinking about something else."

Andrew nodded as they walked away. He took his jacket off and put it over Haven's shoulders as they went to his car. He actually loves Haven Marin and he was going to prove it to her that she is all he ever wants.