Majestic woman

"You're so childish" I sneered at Izzy.

"I am not" He smirked.

I looked over to Will watching him put the cookie tray onto the stove top.

Those cookies were absolutely fucking burnt.

Will walked up to me with a sheepish grin "Want one"

I giggled softly "No, it's ok"

"Anyways, Chris is throwing a party tonight, he really wants Lorie to come and the rest of the guys wanna meet her as well. Wanna go?" Izzy asked, leaning an arm against the counter he grabbed a cookie inspecting it with a cringed face.

I looked at Will then back at Izzy "If I can bring my band with me, then I'm in"

Izzy nodded his head walking out of the kitchen with an obnoxious hum. He's so annoying at times it's ridiculous.

"Really?" Will interrogated.

"What?" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"The hell you wanna bring your band for?" He asked, grabbing a cookie he sniffed it, scoffing after.

Glaring at him I scrunched my lips up, "What the fuck do you mean? I can't bring my goddamn friends to a party with me?"

Wincing he stood up straight "I never said that dingbat I just simply asked why you would wanna bring them when you have me and the band.

Mocking him without him realizing I walked away into the living room, I decided to take a look at the computer again. I haven't been nosey for a while.

Placing myself on the chair I typed the password going through documents and apps, not that I was really invested in the what was on it.

Scrolling I noticed a document called 'Lorielle', I looked at it in confusion, looking around to check my surroundings I clicked on the document to it being opened to words all over it.

'She's like a motherfuckin' dream, a pretty girl by all means. Choked on my own cigarette, She's like a killer and took my chances carelessly but you ain't seen the worst yet. Now I'm reckless, gonna have some fun with the woman who said it was all alright that I'm not the only one.'

Reading the document I gasped softly at the lyrics, assuming it was about me I placed my hand on my forehead continuing to read the document.

'I'm like a book that she reads, Thick and thin she's all I really need. A motherfuckin' one, a one time thing it was only just a second and all I want and need, now I'm reckless so let's have some fun with the woman who said it was all alright that I'm not the only one.'

There it ended, I looked up at the ceiling. What does this song mean? It was definitely about me. Obviously by the title of the document. But was it a kind of love song? Or a hate song?

There was one more thing left, the music that went with the "song". I clicked on it, listening further I started bobbing my head to it. It was so catchy and easily can make you dance to the beat, hearing the boys in the background giggling and feeling the groove I could tell it was Chris, Izzy, Tracii, Slash, and Will. I was honestly speechless. I didn't look any further. I powered the computer off and sat down on the couch instead.

Thinking over the song and what I found I decided to just let it go, Will is going to notice somethings up anyways. I just can not believe that song was written about me.