Chapter 22

Philza's POV

TW: blood, weapons, murder, death

"I'm sorry."

"Phil, no- this is my fault, if I'd just hidden everything, Wilbur wouldn't have died, we wouldn't have done this- this is my fault-"

I weakly put up my hand to cut xem off.

"I know that you got daddy issues. And if you were my little kid, I'd do whatever I could do-"

The rest of my sentence was cut off by me coughing up blood. (A/N Adjusted the lyrics slightly, bc it wasn't gender neutral.)

"I want you two to end it for me. This hurts like hell, and I'd rather have it over and done with." I mumbled.

"No, no- we can- we can take you to the Hospital! And we can, w-we can get you fixed up, and we can all talk it over and- we can- you-" Ranboo and Tommy broke down into tears.

"Don't leave us..."

I beckoned them closer. They each curled up on either side next to me and I held them close.

I heard someone running towards us and tightened my hold on my kids. Until I realised Tubbo had joined the hug.

But then suddenly I was pulled out of my body.

When I looked back, I saw Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy sobbing and hugging my corpse and Will, holding a sword that had been plunged deep into my chest.

I turned away and saw my beautiful wife.

"Come with me love. I want you to meet your beautiful child."

"Child?" I asked.

"I was pregnant when I passed away." I felt shocked, horrified, and yet excited to meet my kid. (A/N don't ask me why I did this I just- why not?)

"Come. I want you to meet Harbor." She said, guiding me up towards the stars.

Up towards a paradise where I'd be for the rest of my life.

But I took a last look down at my living children.

"I love you."

A/N so how we all feeling, hope you're all doing okay! *hands you guys tissues, fluffy blankets and comfort foods* I wish I could say it gets better from here but- *hands you guys more tissues, blankets and comfort food* I think you guys are gonna need those-

Anyways have a wonderful day/night and remember to take care of yourselves. Take any medication you need to take, bind safely, drink some water, have a shower or bath, have some food (even if it's small) and take a nap/go to sleep okay? You're all so amazing and I'm so proud of you all.

-Kai <3