"Sure," I said standing.

"I'll help," Zayn said standing and following me to the kitchen. 

When we get in the kitchen, not a word was spoken to each other. I felt his eyes on me the whole time and as I was about to walk out with 3 bottles of Patrón he grabbed my waist pulling my back to his chest. 

"Why haven't you texted me?" He whispered in my ear hotly. 

"The phone works both ways," I murmured. It felt like my heart was beating out my chest and my oxygen was cut off by his touch. 

"I know. I'll text you tonight. You look fine as hell by the way." Zayn said rubbing his hard-on against me grunting, which is the best sound I've ever heard in my life. 

"Thanks, you too. We should hurry back." I said walking out quickly without looking back at him.

When we get back to the living room we sit in our seats and Louis starts again. 

"Now this will be posted later on in case someone misses it cause of homework or chores. Now everyone goes around and introduce yourself." Louis said sitting on Liam's lap.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. It's not like I haven't been on social media. I know that half of the world loves me and the other half wants to rip my head off. People seeing me and Zayn in the same room would blow up but sit next to each other. If these fans see so much as a glance at each other longer than 5 seconds, they'll flip.

Going around the room in order, Liam started. 

"Hello, I'm Liam."

"Louis 'Tommo' Tomlinson"

"Hey, it's Ashton."

"Justin."

"It's Shawn"

"Niall 'ere"

"Harry Styles"

"Zayn"

"Oi! Don't be so humble Z. It's the Bradford bad boy." Louis butted in making everyone laugh and Zayn blushed out embarrassment. 

"I don't say that anymore." Zayn mumbled leaning further into the couch. 

"Gigi Hadid."

"Ariana."

"Calum"

"Michael"

"Hi, I'm Selena."

"And this is Disney channel," Justin muttered under his breath, mocking her making some people chuckle. 

"Kendall."

"Luke."

"Alright. We have the shot cups and liquor, let's get started." Louis said. "Never have I ever sang karaoke."

"No fair!" Harry said rolling his eyes. 

"Dems the rolls. Take the shot curly." Zayn said as 5 Seconds of Summer took their shot. 

Harry huffs and throws back the shot. 

"Never have I ever been in handcuffs. Lawfully and/or sexually." Harry says. 

Louis, Justin, Zayn, Gigi, Calum, and Luke take a shot. 

"Never have I ever faked an orgasm," Justin said. 

Selena was the first to take a shot while staring at Justin making people laugh. Harry, Ariana, Zayn, Kendall, and Aston took shots. 

"Wow. Image having the chance to fuck Zayn Malik and have him fake an orgasm." Louis said making everyone laugh. 

"Happens quite often nowadays," Zayn said quietly with a short look towards Gigi. 

"Never have I ever slept with someone of the same sex," Kendall said. 

Louis, Liam, Niall, Shawn, and Harry took a shot which was obvious. Then Zayn took one which was a surprise to Gigi. 

"Zayn with a guy? Storytime!" Michael said excitedly. 

"Alright, I was in sophomore year of high school and I ended up fucking this nerd that did my homework," Zayn said nonchalantly. 

"Okay, that's hot as fuck. The nerd and the bad boy, it's giving Wattpad." Harry said making Gigi glare at him making the tension in the room rise. 

"Okay next. Never have I ever gotten a tattoo." Niall said grinning. 

"Ni, can you be on my side? I've taken like 3 shots." Harry whined, already tipsy. 

"Awh, Hazza. Such a lightweight." Niall said as everyone who had tattoos took a shot. 

"Never have I ever had my nudes leaked," Gigi said looking at Harry. 

Harry rolled his eyes and took the shot then he sunk into Niall's side. 

"You are such a bitch! At least he has enough confidence in himself to share his body online." Louis said.

"That doesn't make it okay Lou," Harry said frowning. 

"Cheer up! I and Selena almost had our tape leaked. Shot to that." Justin said.

"For Haz," Selena said taking a shot. 

" Yeah, and there was a video of someone fisting themselves and people thought it was me. Shot to that." Shawn said. 

"Thanks, guys," Harry said smiling slightly as the game continued he was in his head. 

"Never have I ever joined the mile-high club," Luke said winking at Harry which went unnoticed by everyone except Zayn. 

"Oi! We are proud of this!" Louis said handling Liam and Harry a shot. 

"Oh! I got one!" Harry yelled jumping up giggling. "Never have I ever smoked a joint."

"I was on your side Haz," Louis said faking a pout.

"Sorry, Lou," Harry said.

"Got to admit, that was a good one," Zayn said taking the shot. 

"Mhm, thought of it all by myself," Harry said smiling. 

Suddenly Harry's face dropped and he ran out of the room holding his stomach and mouth. Everyone laugh, tipsy off the tequila. 

"I'll check on him," Zayn said walking in the direction harry went.

Zayn walks through to halls till he reaches the closest bathroom near the living room. He enters to see Harry hovered over the toilet. Zayn went to long Harry's hair away from his mouth. 

Harry's hair, Zayn giggled at his thoughts. 

Zayn looks down at Harry on his knees with his hands in his long curly hair. No dirty thought. Not now.

"Thanks, man," Harry said. turning around and leaning on the back of the tub. "I might just crash here tonight. Can't drive home like this."

"I could take you home." Zayn offered.

"Yeah no. Your girlfriend hates me enough. Seriously, that was uncalled for. It would have been different if it was a random question but she looked me dead in the eye." Harry said standing.

"Go slow broh!" Zayn said catching Harry before he fell again and leaning him against the sink. "If I knew that was what she was going to say, I would have stopped her. I don't like seeing you pouting." 

"Yeah, alright. As I said, I'm just going to crash in the guest room." Harry said walking out the door but turning back to look at Zayn again. "I better get that text in the morning, darling." Then he left to the rooms.