"Everyone!" Professor McGonagall said, "welcome to Hogwarts, in just a minute we will get going to the sorting hat and get you into your houses.

I was walking into the room and everyone was talking and there were so many people. We walked up to the hat and the professor started calling names. The first girl into Slytherin, next guy to Ravenclaw.

"Y/N Snape," oh no.

I walk up to the hat and it started talking about me, I wasn't playing to much attention I was stressing to much. Then I heard it say something about either Gryffindor or Slytherin. 'Oh please Slytherin' I thought.

"Gryffindor!" Oh no. No no no no no no.

I get up slowly and start walking down, I looked at my dad.. he was pissed. Instead of sitting down I ran out the doors and started to cry. I went into Moaning Myrtles bathroom. I was bawling my eyes out. What was my dad gonna say to me. He was so serious about the houses, what was so important about them?

"Y/N?," I heard a familiar voice.

"Uh yea?"

"It's Fred.. are you okay?" Aw he was checking on me, gosh he was so cute and he really cared? I had to get out of my head, he was probably just checking on me like he would anyone else.

"I mean I guess."

"Could you come out here darling," Wait did he really just call me that?

"I- um I.. yea sorry." I was freaking out obviously, I hope he wouldn't say anything. I walked out and he walked up to me.

"I'm very very sorry you didn't get into Slytherin Y/N.. I know you basically needed to."

"It's okay I'm just worried about what my dad is gonna say."

"Yea I would be too.." there was a long period of silence after that. He placed his arm around me and we just sat there until the feast was over.

"It's about time to get to the dorms, wanna go?" He said.

"Uh yea I guess so." I really didn't want to tho I was enjoying sitting here with him just feeling his arm around me made me feel comforted.

"Let me guess... you don't wanna go yet?"

"You read my mind."

"Aw that's okay darling, we could go back to my dorm if you want. It's just me and George there." He called me that again, I'm not just imagining it right..? God I loved it though.

"Oh well if that's okay with you.. cause I'm not gonna lie you make me feel so safe." I told him that. Crap.

"Aww thats cute and of course I'm okay with it.. come on."

I walked with him back to his dorm, he took his arm off me while we walked.

"Heya guys," I turned around and almost freaked out then.. oh yea twin I'm so dumb.

"Hey George," Fred and I said at the same time.

"Oi Y/N don't be taking my place." We all laughed. "Where are all going anyway?"

"Up to my dorm for a little bit." Fred said.

"Oh? Uh for what." George sounded kinda weirded out.

"Just to hang out for a bit George, get your head out the gutter." I said.

"Alright alright, see you guys later I'm gonna go talk to Lee."

George leaves and we walk up to Fred's dorm. We talk more about my dad on the way there, nothing special. We get there and I just stand around awkwardly.

"Stop standing princess, come sit," he made my face go more red than his hair.

Without saying anything I sit down. He pulls me closer. "You okay Y/N?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"Okay well would you want to sleep in here tonight, I'm very sleepy and I don't want you to leave," I'm blushing so hard. He wants me to stay with him all night.

"Of course.. you don't think we would get in trouble?"

"No we should be fine."

"Okay, well could I go back to my dorm and get my PJs?"

"You don't have to ask me darling, of course you can go.. buttttt if you don't want to leave you can just where one of my sweaters?" Here we go again. I'm freaking out. I have to work on this.. gosh he's so cute.

"I um well if that's okay with you."

"Of course it is." He threw his sweater at me. He's very tall and it went about half way over my thighs. I only had that and my undergarments on now, and I'm about to sleep in Freds bed. What is going on.

He watched me intensely as I walked over to him. It made me nervous and my face turned red again.

"No need to worry darling, come, lay down." My heart is racing. This has to be a dream, I don't know what to do with this, he's just so cute.

"O-ok," I sit down and he pulls me into a hug. Now I'm laying down with his arms around me. He's shirtless and the more I thought about it the more I blushed. This feels so safe I never want to leave.

After about 10 minutes I heard snoring, not crazy loud but not to soft either. It was sweet tho, I was sleepy and the thought of falling asleep in Fred's arms were so nice.