𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

once you knocked sasha opened the door and hurried you in

once you knocked sasha opened the door and hurried you in. sasha always threw the best parties, she had a big house and always had food in her house.

"hey... i know armin talked to you about it but i'm sorry i didn't mention it was gonna be a party" she said while having a worried expression on her face while gripping your arm. "it's alright... i think i need to relax and just let loose tonight." you said. "yeah i think we all need a break." she said with worry.

she walked you inside as you started to see some familiar faces. you saw armin on the couch talking to annie and mikasa, "well there's drinks and food on the table, enjoy!" sasha said as she left to greet other guests. you started walking to armin as your shoes tapped the floor.

"hey stranger" you said smiling at armin, you waved to the girls and they waved back but they continued their conversation amongst each other.
"hey i didn't expect you to come" armin said getting up to see you face to face. "i realized i'm in my 20's and i should let loose sometimes" you said with a sheepish smile and shrugging.

"we are young" he said while taking a sip out of his cup looking at you.

"so where are the others?" you asked, "mmm they should all be scattered around... honestly i have no idea who these other people are" he said with a smile. "me either honestly, glad i have someone i know by my side" you said smiling at him.

you and armin weren't close, you guys just started to get close at the end of season 3. even so, it felt like you guys clicked, platonic or romantic it didn't matter. you guys just knew each other.

"did you get a drink yet?"

"uh no, get me one please?"

"of course"

"thank youuuu"

he left as you looked at the people inside, there were some faces you knew. some you assumed were sasha's friends. a hand wrapped around your waist, "yooo, it's like you don't even know me anymore, didn't even bother to say hi" you turn around to see eren slipping on his own two feet.

eren was a light weight, most people might think he can drink forever but in reality mans can barely handle 5 shots. "yo, you look like shit" you said chuckling. you and eren have been best friends since forever, you both were signed to the same modeling company at the age of 13.

"honestly, i think i'm about to vomit" he said while holding onto your shoulder, he never knew his limit. "bro cmon now," you took him to the bathroom upstairs bathroom so no one would disturb you guys.

he stumbled up the stairs, you carried most of his weight while he started to cry about nonsense. mid way walking up he vomited on his shirt, "bro why the fuck are people so mean? i literally asked this guy the hardest shit right? and this mother fucker starts laughing and it's not only him. jean started laughing too bruh like let a man drink in peace"

you started giggling as you open the door for him to enter. "fuck is you laughing at?" he said started to get upset at you. "nothing bro, worry about yourself, clean yourself up" he started cleaning himself up as he murmured stupid nonsense to himself.

you checked your phone as you got some quiet peace, scrolling through social media, liking pictures. it's all the same. you looked at your makeup, 'did you always look like this?'

'yes? maybe? i don't remember'

"hey, do you remember anything that happened before all of this?"

"remember what?"

"like before we got famous and stuff"

"i'm not in the right head space to think right now but uhh not really the only reason why we met was because of all this" he said slouching near the bathtub.

you couldn't remember anything before you hit the age of 12.

"let's go."

you both went downstairs, "hey you got my drink" you said happily

you both went downstairs, "hey you got my drink" you said happily. "yeah i was about to ask where you went" he said while handing you your drink.

"dumbass vomited on himself" you said pointed to eren. "hey! it's not my fault you basically tossed me in the bathroom when i had just drank my drink" he said exaggerated. you shook your head at him while you gave him water.

"hey do you guys wanna dance or just stand here and talk?" mikasa asked all of a sudden. you all went to go dance, you were never really the type to dance but when you had your best friend next to you drunk and one of your favorite songs on it was a different story.

todo de ti was on and that summer vibe was still around even with the season. you started to sing the lyrics to eren as this was usually the song you guys loved to sing to.

you felt good, happy and content. being with your best friend always made things better. you all started laughing when armin started twerking on eren. you all pulled out your phones to record and gassed them both up.

you all started taking random shots, drinking whatever was given out and started shouting out random lyrics of the song that played.

maybe going out and partying like a normal 20 year old wasnt so bad...

honestly this shits not proof read, i just wrote this shut, ik it's not my best but idk i just felt like this needed a party seen but my favorite song was on🤧

anyways i wrote this in the middle night bruh it's like 12:50 rn i hope y'all like this idk i'm half awake 😦😦